Search results

1. D

A32 2.0 2011 Fatty and issues

Re: A32 2.0 2001 Fatty and issues Hi bro mark, Still haven't solved ur gearbox problem? I would suggest u to get a GB at a chopshop, it's quite cheap, prolly around 900. Just make sure they bundle in the TCM for u, as ur current TCM might not work for the new GB.
  2. D

Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

Hi mark, Unfortunately I can't attach photo with my iPad. I can email to u if u want.
  3. D

I got it for RM250 at a chopshop in bentong.
  4. D

Hi marksmesrea, The tcu is located in the compartment behind the cd player, it's right behind the ashtray to be precise. As for the tcu part number, I'm not very sure, I just ask for an a32 tcu from the chop shop and just plug and play.
  5. D

Hi all, Swapped the tcu, gearbox back to normal. Woohoo!:driver:
  6. D

Hi sb3, Yeah, it maybe the gb problem. Will try to swap the tcu n see 1st :)
  7. D

Hi millenric, I having the exact same problem that u have currently. Must be the TCU as what you have mentioned. How much did you pay for the TCU, if you don't mind sharing? Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving a pajero io. my right rear brake light is dead. can anyone recommend a shop for me to get it fixed?

i read from some postings saying that a shop in taman sea is not bad. they only sell the bulbs or they do provide labor as well? i only need to buy a bulb and not change the whole light rite?

another problem i have is with my fog lamps. they are supposed to be on together with my hi-beam. but both of them don't on now, so i don't know its the bulbs or the wiring or the fuse. is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience