Search results

1. G

[WTS] Kai Forte Kx SuperStreet (NEW)

do u have bodykit for koup?
  2. G

REV Performance Garage Sales !!

hi, for enquiry. currently im using pipercross viper. do u sell the aluminium part of the heatshield casing separately? and do u also have the pipercross sticker for sale?
  3. G

Pipercross Cold Air Intake

hi 250nett is only the hose and the funnel? the filter is not included am i rite?
  4. G

[WTS]Redline Wheel Spacers

hi, to who may concern. I think i've been asking regarding the wheel spacer price for the specific specs for several times already. But seems your side is not bother to respond to my enquiry but keep bumping the post instead.
  5. G

pm price for spacer. size 114.3. less than 10mm.
  6. G

[WTS] Kai Forte Kx SuperStreet (NEW)

im looking for kia koup nefd lips and side skirt. u available?
  7. G

KIA Forte Bodykits

im looking for kia koup nefd lips and side skirt? available?
  8. G

M7 super street performance damper kit

model for forte koup available?
  9. G

Nitto_High Performance Tires that Made in Japan

pm 225/45/17 price range.
  10. G

Nexen n8000, n9000

oh..now ic. because really limited info to get from the website. Even tyrereviews.co.uk also found limited feedback there. N1000 thread wear is 280 only, im gonna to try out N8000 or N9000 next round.
  11. G

Nexen n8000, n9000

been using n1000 for more than 1 month now. good grip at cornering (dry & wet), stopping ( Dry and wet). anti aquaplanning is good, Lower noise compare to previous used falken 912. Im not really sure n1000 is the lower range for the nexen N-series. its a directional UHP tires and the performance...
  12. G

BC Racing Suspension Kit

pm me for forte. best price.
  13. G

spacer

im interested to get the spacer. how much it cos for all 4?
  14. G

do u have 8mm 5H 114.3?
  15. G

GAB SS series adjustable ek eg

pm me price for forte koup
  16. G

Wts: Rays G.games 18inch

bump. price stil can be nego
  17. G

Bump! Price stil can nego! ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ---------- Bump. Price stil can nego
  18. G

urgent sales. price still can nego.
  19. G

bump. price stil can nego.
  20. G

Nexen n8000, n9000

hi, since this thread is discussing abt nexen tires. What abt N1000? anyone used this before??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience