Search results

1. [WTS] Turbo, Disc Brake, Piston and Spark Plug Keychain

WTS Item : Keychain - 4 types : Turbocharger, Piston, Disc Brake and Spark Plug Material : Polished Metal (heavy) Price : RM 40 each Postage : RM 5 Condition : New SMS to me at 01116631000 or can PM here. Thanks
  2. flamefox850

Buying many cars using one name

let say that u have enough money to buy some cars, example u buy 3 cars with hire purchase (new cars) and 4-5 cars buy cash (used car). Is there any problem with JPJ ? afraid they will told us to make SSM license becos can say almost like used car shop status already with so many cars. any...
  3. flamefox850

Maintainance of a recond/used Continental/import car

For a not-so-rich and a proton/perodua guy like me, i'm wondering should i be worry about maintainance, parts replacement for any used/recond import or continental car. The thing is about money of cos. I do have an old kancil with modification and once owned a used proton perdana but u know...
  4. {WTS} - My Beloved McIntosh MX406 - High End Headunit

This High End SQ Headunit i think no need introduction already as people who claim as an SQ guy should know this McIntosh MX406. But if u r new to this SQ world, u might consider to open this link : http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/Mc ... player.asp and read the review here ...
  5. Cefiro A33 engine upgrade

Hi, May i know, is there any engine options out there (chop shop of cos) that can be sumbat into Cefiro A33 3.0L V6 (the engine code is VQ30DE if not mistaken...is it ?) without or with very minor modification ? Be it NA or Turbo engine. And what about the stock gearbox ? still can use or have...
  6. flamefox850

PU bodykit..how reliable ?

since u guys play VIP style..i thought many of u guys use custom bodykits that made of PU. so, my question is...how reliable is this PU material ? crack ? become lembik ? 'sagging' ? or other problem ? And how long since u guys use ur PU bodykit (any parts) ? or is there any other custom...
  7. Very high compression engine = hard to start ?

Hi, just wanted to ask u vtec guys, is it true that very high comp engine like 12.5 to 13.X comp ratio is hard to crank (start) ? i mean the symptom is like having a weak battery did u guys ever heard about this ?
  8. Quietest tires

guys, i want to know what is the quietest tires u ever use? i'm more concern about the tire noise so the top priority would be the quietest one. dry traction, wet traction, braking and so on must be good also la...but not necessarily the best prefer bigger tire size like 17" and above coz what...
  9. Perdana owner pls come here - about suspension

Hello guys, just created this new topic just to take ur attention haha. err i want to ask u guys la..what brand and model of adjustable suspension that will able to make my ride lower and higher (high-lo) but the ride is still not too hard or harsh. i know that lowering the car will upset...
  10. flamefox850

Car paint clear coat..Glasurit or Aikka ?

If i want a very glossy finish (u can say..like luxury/sports car paint la)...which is the best ? Glasurit or Aikka clear coat ? i saw 1 aikka ads...quite interesting...here : what u guys think ?
  11. Stock ecu + safc + s-itc = result ?

ok 1st of all we know that when we use fuel piggyback such as safc and fools the ecu with false signal, automatically ignition map will be screwed now i want to know, can we 'fix' that screwed ignition map using s-itc ? means a combination of stock ecu + safc + s-itc
  12. 4G63t stock internal max hp/torque

hi, i've been told that 4G63t from evo 1-3 (some say 2G block??) are prone to crack which is not good for high hp application. yeah i know that evo 3 is a bit high compression..but if change to forged low compression piston but other's like block, conrod, crank, bearing and so on still...
  13. WTB : EVO sized ARC intercooler

I'm looking for ARC intercooler size of around EVO intercooler or bigger Pls state ur price and attach the intercooler pictures here. Thx
  14. Valve spring for 4AG

I just want to make small request from u guys from toyota section , anyone of you got pictures of 4AG valve spring, pls post it here, TQ. want to make comparison between 4AG valve spring and daihatsu mira L2 valve spring coz some said 4AG valve spring can be install in L2's head thanks in...
  15. ECU processor speed..why bother ?

hi, i just want to ask u guys, why people bother about ecu processor speed ? what's the advantage if the speed higher ? and what's the disadvantage if the speed is low (such as stock ecu)
  16. Coil faulty

guys, i want to know what are the effects or consequences when ignition coil faulty/damage ? and what kind of damage usually...burned ? i want to know something like...if the coil got minor damage..then it goes like this bla bla bla, and if the coil got major damage and the car wont start or...
  17. flamefox850

DYNO

hi, i hope u guys can give me recommendations on where can do dyno in Lembah Klang area. i know that certain2 reputable worksyop such as GTA, N1, Speedworks bla bla got dyno machines but which one u think THE BEST according to ur opinion. state the worksyop name, address, price per dyno and...
  18. flamefox850

DYNO

hi guys, want to know is there any brake dyno in our country ? i mean in our local performance shop like GTA, SpeedD, N1, Speedwork and so on as what i know brake dyno is more accurate and more suitable for tuning rather than roller dyno. if there it exist..tell me where and how much per dyno...
  19. SMT6 - piggyback

i've been to perfect tuner website and got interested in knowing details about this SMT6. anyone here ever been using or test this product before ? verdict ? price ? advantages and disadvantages ? where to get ? and also, i've been told that this piggyback has limitation becos of the feature...
  20. Rebored Throttle Body

hi guys, i just wanted to know ..is it true if we rebore our stock TB the the engine get poor idle or idle 'gila' ??? why is this happen ? is it becos of rebore the TB then not change the throttle plate (butterfly)?? need comment

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fellow members,

Just wanna ask if there is any good shops that can customised radiators for continental cars?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience