Search results

1. flamefox850

owners club kancil..

for stock turbo, stock intercooler and below 1.0bar, there is no need for you to install aftermarket FPR. but if u insist to install, maybe thinking of future upgrade, yes, u have to cut the attached stock FPR on the fuel rail and disassamble any stock FPR parts in the stock fuel rail. depends...
  2. [WTS] Turbo, Disc Brake, Piston and Spark Plug Keychain

WTS Item : Keychain - 4 types : Turbocharger, Piston, Disc Brake and Spark Plug Material : Polished Metal (heavy) Price : RM 40 each Postage : RM 5 Condition : New SMS to me at 01116631000 or can PM here. Thanks
  3. flamefox850

owners club kancil..

misterz as husband of queenz is it ? newbie meh ? :biggrin:
  4. flamefox850

gear ratio?

guys, it's nice to have new knowledge but when comes to real life, i say u can't change or make 1st gear to become 'longer'. Unless u got soo much money, but then i think u don't need kancil anymore, right ? if u change to manual, u might change a bit but most kancil or mira almost all got same...
  5. flamefox850

Buying many cars using one name

let say that u have enough money to buy some cars, example u buy 3 cars with hire purchase (new cars) and 4-5 cars buy cash (used car). Is there any problem with JPJ ? afraid they will told us to make SSM license becos can say almost like used car shop status already with so many cars. any...
  6. flamefox850

Maintainance of a recond/used Continental/import car

ok thx for the replies guys. so it seems like using local/japs cars only la like that. Thank God malaysia still got halfcut shops
  7. flamefox850

Maintainance of a recond/used Continental/import car

For a not-so-rich and a proton/perodua guy like me, i'm wondering should i be worry about maintainance, parts replacement for any used/recond import or continental car. The thing is about money of cos. I do have an old kancil with modification and once owned a used proton perdana but u know...
  8. flamefox850

{WTS} - My Beloved McIntosh MX406 - High End Headunit

Last Price !! RM 2000 Only !! If no one want to buy until 15th August 2010, then i will keep it
  9. flamefox850

Price Reduced !! RM 2200 only !!
  10. flamefox850

Item now with Zenn in KL. For people whom confuse, FYI, I'm from Kelantan. Becos there's more potential buyers from around KL that want to test and COD the item, that's why i sent to Zenn in KL. Please contact Zenn at 012-2057397
  11. flamefox850

BUMP !! I've already sent the MX406 to Zenn in KL so that the buyer can test before COD in KL. Tomorrow (1st July 2010), the MX406 will most probably reached Zenn. So, people who interested in this MX406, please contact Zenn at 012-2057397
  12. flamefox850

Just to inform, the loose ring i said earlier been fixed. Now as good as new. I can say the condition already up to 9/10
  13. {WTS} - My Beloved McIntosh MX406 - High End Headunit

This High End SQ Headunit i think no need introduction already as people who claim as an SQ guy should know this McIntosh MX406. But if u r new to this SQ world, u might consider to open this link : http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/Mc ... player.asp and read the review here ...
  14. flamefox850

double tint?????

what if use double tint but both tint also very 'clear' one...most visible light can go thru. don't know the % though. the reason is want to get double infrared protection (double heat protection)
  15. flamefox850

Arc audio kar600.4 or dls ra40

my my probably they just simply put the same ridiculous comment all over? if so, then the judges really s*cks !!
  16. flamefox850

about this one..of cos la installation have points also. but that one is not a problem. bro gavinchong : nope..wrong person. he's using white satria GTi, representing DLS
  17. flamefox850

from what nik rudy says..people from m'sia or singapore who win only enter category which no thai competitor. any category with thai competitor...no one except thais will win. it might be true but it might not coz only nik rudy know the truth. but what shock me is....when the judge write...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there anyone living in Penang island can tell me where to get cordless car polisher ? Because I live in flat,so there is no power point for me to plug in electrica polisher.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience