Search results

1. New 12" Subwoofer Grille.Heavy Duty Type

New heavy duty 12" subwoofer grille to protect your loved subwoofer. Heavy duty metal. Can rotate how to install. Protect your subwoofer from damaged. Better to invest in a good protection grill before regret when subwoofer got damaged by things in car booth. Selling at cheap price. Whatapps /...
  2. Genesis Profile 2,Profile 2 ultra, Profile Sub

Profile and Profile Ultra series balance the need for compact chassis, high efficiency and class leading sound quality. The low mounting profile lends this series it's name, and allows installation where other amplifiers won't fit. Vari-speed thermal management and innovative Class G...
  3. MTX and MB Quart 6x9 speakers for sale

1)MTX XT693 c/w with ori beautiful grill.RM150. 2)MB Quart DTC 169 c/w Sony grills cause ori grills lost.RM150. Google for the specs. Selling cheap to clear my personal items.
  4. Focal Polyglass updated version 2.Original 5.25"

Slightly used in good condition focal polyglass version 2. Can see the serial number on the back of the speaker.Original not fake.What you see is what you get.Good clear sound as always from Focal.
  5. Genesis Profile Series Amplifier. Good SQ amp.

The Profile series balance the need for compact chassis, high efficiency and class leading sound quality. The low mounting profile lends this series it's name, and allows installation where other amplifiers won't fit. Vari-speed thermal management and innovative Class G technology yield...
  6. Cyber Clean in bottle, High tech cleaning compound.

Best high tech cleaning compound around. Original bought from Europe. Please google or youtube how good it this thing. Can be reused many times.
  7. Peruvian Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE)

This is considered the best DE around. High Quality Diatomaceous Earth from a Freshwater source in Peru. Food grade, Suitable for human consumption (unlike the cheaper poultry grade diatomaceous earth available elsewhere). Wear dust mask or similar while handling powder as inhalation can be...
  8. Audison SRx2 amplifier, Good italian 2 channel amp

Very small size but yet powerfull. Easy to be hidden away somewhere. Enjoy the new SRx: style and performance The new SRx range was created for the enthusiasts who want to enter into the world of car audio through an amplifier of excellence: an amplifier which satisfies their quality, power...
  9. Dynamat Extreme Speaker Kit

New in box Dynamat Extreme for sale. Great to absorb the vibrations from the speaker and you music will be more lively.This is not the normal Dynamat.This is the Extreme version.A must for audiophile listeners.
  10. Focal K2P 165 KRC high end speaker 6.5"

Amazon.com: Focal K2 Power 165 KRC 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speaker Kit: Car Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41W2ZwO689L.@@AMEPARAM@@41W2ZwO689L 165 KRC Focal coaxial speakers kit for high end Car Audio sound system. 6 1/2 " (165mm) coaxial speakers kit, high...
  11. Genesis Profile range of amps including ultra.

The Profile series balance the need for compact chassis, high efficiency and class leading sound quality. The low mounting profile lends this series it's name, and allows installation where other amplifiers won't fit. Vari-speed thermal management and innovative Class G technology yield...
  12. Cyber clean putty gel. Clean everything & kills 99.999% germs.

Cyber Clean - YouTube Cyber Clean is ideal for cleaning steering wheels, buttons, switches.dashboard, air vents, gear shifter etc.. It gets in all hard to reach places. Handphones, keyboards, camera and anything... Cyber Clean Gum is a true revolution when it comes to cleaning action in...
  13. MULTI-MITE DE Powder for Human, Pets and Plants

MULTI-MITE Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Powder for Human, Pets and Plants MULTI-MITE - ‘Special Grade’ DE POWDER Can be used for bedding to kill bed bugs, on rugs where pets sleep, mix with pet food to kill parasits and worms in their stomach, dusting on plants to kill pests and so many more...
  14. BOSS REV-835 1200watt 4 channel amplifier

Selling this amplifier to get some money to buy hu.My hu was stolen.This is a good amplifier.It has tri-mode where in 4 channel,can create another channel for the sub.The amp looks good and clean as it's been in the car boot.Its 300w x 4channel or in rms is 150w x 4 channel. The last time i...
  15. Where to repair damaged speaker?

My speaker got damaged during transpotation.The kon is a bit been and the dust cover also bend.When i play it the sound is distorted.Where can i repair it?Any suggestions?Please help.Thanks.
  16. DIY aircond piping insulation.

My aircond pipings is bare without insulation.Insulating it will surely make the aircond cooler cause wont be affected by engine heat.Hence,what product/thing i can use to insulate the piping?How to do it? Anybody kind to share their insulation experiance?Thanks.
  17. S

Urgently need Vitara ORI sports rim

My friends suzuki vitara sports rim was stolen.The the one with 5 holes and 10 straight lines.2 was stolen so only 2 more need but if have 4 also ok.The size is 15 inches.Please contact/sms me asap at 0126543702 if any of u have spares.Thanks you very much.
  18. Which comes 1st?

I want to DIY my audio system.Which comes 1st? 1.Hu-Amp-Crossover-speaker or 2.Hu-Crossover-Amp-Speaker I have just bought a 2nd 3 way active Hollywood crossover.If i use a cap ayam amp,would it better if the amp comes 1st before the crossover? Thanks Sifus.
  19. Digital fuse.

I have accidently bought a digital fuse.It looks like below: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jamesb3_16/album?.dir=/abe2 Where does this fuse connect to?Does this fuse replace the one from the battery to HU?Can i DIY it? Thanks.
  20. How to identify a fake and ori brand ice?

I have seen many branded components selling cheap.Example;kickers,rogers,caliber and many more. Futhermore some even with 1 year warranty.So how to know if these are fakes or ori's?Can a fake sound as good as ori? Please advice.Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc Benz. Taman sea PJ C200 Silver with beige leather interior....BDE15...just stolen in front of the house 5 min ago...please watch out for the car. TQ.

or call Sjn. Sharif Kelana jaya police station 03-7806-2222
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience