Search results

1. Anyone to DIY NGV tank?

People out there interested to DIY a NGV gas tank....come and share some opinion....Does a square gas tank possible to use rather than a cylinder??
  2. Jimslec

Looking for Foldable Side Mirror Good Wireman

Hi sifus, Hope any of u cud recommend a good and reliable wireman to trouble shoot my existing troubled foldable side mirror. It was screwed up some wiremens fom a accessories shop near my place. Not just that, they took two days spending nine hours a day to install the wiring and heavily...
  3. Jimslec

Does Unused Battery Water or Stale Water Helps???

Sifu's, Have anyone here tried to fill up the radiator tank with stale or unused battery water for better cooling system before???:listen: Heard from someone, but curious to find out....Hope someone wud have the experiences before to tell, thanx in advance.
  4. Need better lift absorber for DIY VDC??

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
  5. What's the best price for Air Flow Controller

Any sifu out there got the answer of where to get and what's the best price for the Air Flow Controller Unit to be installed?:shades_smile:
  6. Highest Paid for Reading Mails...

Guys or gals, anyone interested to look for HIGH extra income by USD$$$$, pls click onto the URL below and you will be instructed for the rest of the procedure. If you need more information, PM me or email to me at [email protected] .Thanx:shades_smile...
  7. 3D CF very good deal

Interested people looking out for good carbon fibre stickers design, please check out here or pm me if you required more information. :shades_smile:
  8. Cf2diy

CarbonFibre2DIY :shades_smile: :shades_smile: To those who would like to learn about DIY sticker's on any object...do make a quiry here. We have 4' x 5' CF adhesive foils for edge bending, good for shaping. Interested to find out more, PM me.
  9. Looking forTX3 sampan headlamp

:rolleyes: Hi guys, wondering if there are anyone who knows where I could get a glass headlamp for Ford TX3 sampan...pls feedback, thanx. :cool:
  10. Bonnet lift supplier...anyone??

Hi guys, I was wondering if there anyone here who could help me on this...I'm looking for direct supplier of bonnet lift gadget....so, please feed me the information....most appreciated, thanx. :rolleyes:
  11. Scissors Door Installation...Knows anyone??

Dear ZTH members, does anyone where I can find a reasonable place for installing a scissors door gadjet? Please recommend, thanx. :rolleyes:
  12. Ford TX3 sampan visors, anyone have or not?

To all Ford TX3 sampan driver, does anyone install any original visors for their cars. If so, please tell me where to get it, thanx. :cool: