Search results

1. Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy New Yearto all chinese toyotarian and happy holiday for all non chinese member!!!:biggrin:
  2. Cheras TT on 1st september

Guys this 1st september i would like to have a TT with u guys from KL, so wanna know who will join.... DATE : 1st september, saturday night TIME : 9.30PM Venue : khana(beside BRJ) here do headcounts for Cheras TT on 1st september.... 1. 7Heaven 2. KHWONG ( Time dunno yet) 3. boy-4agze (time...
  3. How to DIY change door's glass mirror to plastic?

any member here know to to DIY to change door's glass mirror to plastic? especially front driver side... :adore: pictures added at page 2! please view it and give some advice and comment! thanks!!!
  4. 4 throttled B20B

hi to all hondarians... my fren got a B20B 4 throttle engine for sale, here's some detail: B18C head, valve and valve spring, Crower titanium retainer - RM3500 B20B block with crank shaft and rod, 85mm JE piston and ring, upgraded type R oil pump and oil sum - RM3000 4 throttle kit for VTEC -...
  5. 4 throttled B20B

hi to all hondarians... my fren got a B20B 4 throttle engine for sale, here's some detail: B18C head, valve and valve spring, Crower titanium retainer - RM3500 B20B block with crank shaft and rod, 85mm JE piston and ring, upgraded type R oil pump and oil sum - RM3000 4 throttle kit for VTEC -...
  6. Mitsubishi FTO 4pot for GSR

hi to everybody, i got a pair of 4 pot brake system from Mitsubishi FTO, and oledi moded to use on Lancer GSR, pcd114... selling RM900, anyone interested with this stuff? ITEM SOLD!!!!!
  7. anyone looking for Black top engine?

yo guys, im here to help my fren sell his BT engine, anyone interested? 4A 20V BT engine with 1.5way LSD gearbox, engine have been port-ed and polish-ed and something has done inside "dun ask me coz he dun wan to tell me wat is it:confused_smile: " and gearbox ratio have been moded, NGK plug...
  8. Happy Chinese New Year to all Toyotarians

1st wanna say Happy Chinese New Year to all my fren and ZTH member!!! then Happy Holidays to non chinese fren and ZTH member!!!:_: i will going back to ipoh to celebrate chinese new year tommorow.... so to who from ipoh may be we can meet up at that time.... may u guys get kao kao bonus...
  9. come and talk about the Piggyback or stanalone ECU

emmm... greeting to all ZTH toyota member. thanks for come in to share the info and problem about piggyback or stanalone ECU.... no matter wat engine u using SVT/BT or Supercharger also are invited..... just to share share the knowledge only:_: thanks......
  10. Bad News!!! fuel price increase again!

guys i just heart a bad news from my fren, he said fuel price gonna increase again start on 1st january 2007... is it true? and it increase RM0.50..... wat u guys say?
  11. Which model car's Roll Cage will fix perfectly in SE?

Greeting all u guys in here:_: i was searching a set of roll cage for my SE, but dunno which 1 will NGAM. so im here to asking all toyotarians about which model car roll cage will fix perfectly in SE.... thanks....
  12. is it suitable to fix GReedy e-manage for my black top?

hi to all....... sifus here and any sifus here know about the GReedy e-manage? coz im planing to use this management into my car, so before fix into my car, i wish to know more about this management. scare will regret. anyone pls give me some info.... thanks:_:
  13. 4AG Hybrid Silver top For Sale

180HP 4AG HYBRID silver top for street and track use engine for sale. 1Unit Engine With Speed Gear( Non LSD), Black Top Wiring and ECU. Selling RM 2500. For more information Pls call = 0124196363
  14. 4AGZE 1.5way LSD Gear Box...

hi to all toyota's owner here..... me here got 4A-GZE 1.5way LSD gear box to let go. RM900 negotiable... :cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Civic 96 specs convert to Civic 99 specs

Hi Guys,

Anybody know the pricing for conversion of a stock 96 specs Civic to a 99 specs Civic as shown on the link? Mine is totally ori 96 specs without any modifications yet....

I just want the exterior of the car to look the same as the pics there.
Can anybody gives me the rundown of the things/parts i need to change and the prices incurred?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=59378
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience