Search results

1. reduanhgt

F355.

Hahah, saw that one before a MR2 at Sunway. Cant really identify which is real from the outside ! Definitely wil go when get a good deal. Do you have any in minds for parts? Maybe some friends or somethin?
  2. reduanhgt

F355.

Hey elsm80, Im asking since I dont really know where to get the parts, maybe other seniors member wil know where to fork it out or some friends owning it. And I know some people who own another Ferrari such as F430 and upper years, but whenever I ask bout F355, they didnt give me such a good...
  3. F355.

Hi friends, wanna sort out is the Ferrari F355 maintainance is bad? I mean, I know I shouldnt ask about that as it was a Ferrari. But what about parts? Im thinkin about it since I saw one adv at Mudah selling around 2xx K which is I guess affordable ferrari w best look. Anyone owned it before...
  4. reduanhgt

Is it bad fuel consumption?

I see, I'm begun to understand now. Did we have travel up to 100km to get the answer? Because sometimes I do reset the meter to get the number back, and as usual, about 2mins like that it still stated 10.4km/l. Sorry asked too much, a bit puzzle here. Khoo: I only pumped 95 and my car is MT.
  5. reduanhgt

Is it bad fuel consumption?

Thanks for those words ZTH members. Appreciate that. Anyway, forgot to mention that the 8.8km/l was the old engine, changed to another halfcut early of february due to pecah for some reason the oil filter got clogged. Using another engine and recently checked meter for the fc and noticed bout...
  6. Is it bad fuel consumption?

Hi guys, just wanna sort out. I notice lately my fuel consumption at meter there I check before is 8.8km/l. But now was 10.4km/l. is it good/normal/bad efficiency? Im using fiat punto hgt 1.8cc.
  7. reduanhgt

Around RM60k. Which car to buy?

Just in my opinion, I will definitely consider for e39, quite good and spacious for me. I duno bout you. Its only around 45k below, repair& make up a lil bit, will look great. Still got balance also. Heh. Its better than other proton car just like inspira, vios? way more comfort& value. Go for...
  8. reduanhgt

Know the top speed of other cars.....

Er but the car I assume is ok when doing 200. Forgot to mention the crv on 17 inch rim. So its still kinda stable. Just that the alza, look it was maybe on standard factory fitted& summore its only 1.5 engine& mine is 2.0. What a gap. Haha.
  9. reduanhgt

Know the top speed of other cars.....

Hi. Anyway, my friend kancil can do about 240km/h like that for top speed. He's using the extra meter like pivot I guess, not sure that stuff name. But of course really unstable, just the matter of balls. And his engine was highly modd turbo. And also Alfa Romeo& Fiat can do around 210 or more...
  10. reduanhgt

KEDAI POTONG SHOP: list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

Hi bro. I need FIAT PUNTO HGT 1.8. Run condition. Car as picture. Text me at 010 435 8070. Many thanks.
  11. reduanhgt

Random Car Pics Part 2

Matte Punto HGT !
  12. reduanhgt

Conman in USJ

Why dont you guys just go to Kedai Alat Ganti to buy things? I bought it last time only for RM12 for one piece, when you guys know its about to change the camber screw& do allignment, I bring along the camber so that conman got no choice other than take mine to replace that broken camber...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to popular demand, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that they are extending the production of the Special Edition Mazda RX-8 Spirit R by 1000 units. This final special edition model was originally intended to be only 1000 of them, but it was such a hit since its launch back in November 2011 that made Mazda to come up with this surprising call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience