Search results

1. P

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Guys, I'm searching for a MK4 supra TT 6spd manual. Have been looking everywhere. Mudah, zth, google, etc... All sold :( Any of you guys know a supra for sale currently? Really want a TT 6spd hahah.
  2. P

Imported Cars for Sale (Directly from UK)

Hey bro, Looking for a Toyota Supra MkIV Twin turbo 6speed manual. Please PM me man. Thanks.
  3. P

[WTS] Searching for Brand New, Second Hand, Unregistered or Recon car

Make: Toyota Model: MK4 RZ Twin Turbo 2JZ-GTE Transmission: 6speed manual Year:1995 and above Budget price: RM90k Down payment: Color: White, Grey, Red or Black Spec: RZ model Any other additional information's: Lightly modded is fine but not insanely modded till unreliable. Thanks!
  4. P

[WTB] Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE

Owh thanks for the reply bro. But looking for the manual 6speed version. UK specs are pretty rare here bro. Btw, any supra specific forums here which are active ah? Thanks.
  5. [WTB] Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE

Hey guys and Supra lovers out there!:wavey: I'm currently in search of a well maintained toyota supra 6speed 2jz-gte. Its been hard searching for one now but hopefully there is luck here. Please PM or just comment below if got any out there. Thanks guys!
  6. P

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Hey bro, Looking for a Toyota Supra Mk4 Twin Turbo. Can you please PM me for AP for this car from Japan? Thanks.
  7. P

Nissan GTR 34 08"

Is this still for sale???:confused: No reply from owner...:frown:
  8. P

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on RON 95?

Thanks for the feedback. The car which I'm getting perhaps in the end of Jan is gonna be close to a daily driver. I'm not really concerned about the reduced engine performance because its gonna be minimal. Also the car is gonna be bone-stock.
  9. P

Thanks bro. Very well put together :top:
  10. P

A380??? :confused:
  11. P

Wow! I expected the Q7s to run on Ron95 because its a NA V8 engine. But the forced inductioned ones like the Golf let alone modified and with definitely increased boost like the single turbo RB26s. Can you please ask your friend if he had to tune it to ron95 to prevent detonation or he just used...
  12. P

Dayum bro. RM4 per litre!!! Racing fuel? LOL Btw, you can't push the car on RON95? Experienced any detonation before?
  13. P

For JDM cars specifically I believe that R34s and Supras are chick magnets. Evos and Subies are not really chick magnets because of the 4 door sedan look I think. But the ultimate chick magnet from JDMs is gotta be the Honda S2000. They love the drop top lol. Anyways back to the main topic...
  14. P

Hey clu666ers, Hahahah the R34 is a chick magnet for sure. Let me know about it man :biggrin:
  15. P

Yea I have seen that before but the US uses (RON+MON/2). So roughly the 95 RON should be similar to 91 Octane ---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 AM ---------- PIMPIN bro, I believe that you are a GTR R34 owner? Is it possible...
  16. Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on RON 95?

Hey skyline owners, I'm planning to buy a nissan skyline gtr r34 soon hopefully. Anyways, if the car is stock with just maybe a power fc ecu, can it be tuned to run purely on RON 95? Has anybody done this on a GTR? Also, the reason why I'm asking this is because I noticed that in the States...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys~~

Right now im driving 1.8T GSR standard spec (without LSD). Any concern if i modified to 4WD ?Will the performance drop after modify it ?or need modify engine for better driving feel??

Due to if i keep high RPM for 1st gear my car will skitting.Feel dissapointed to it.Hence plan to convert it to 4 wd

I have tested frenz wira EVO 4wd standard. The result is good in spint n concering. IS EVO & GSR 4wd are universal. If no, can i install EVO 4wd into my GSR ?

Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience