Search results

1. Mazda RX7 FD3S 99 Spec Wing Spoiler (SUPER RARE)

(Updated) Mazda RX7 FD3S 99 spec spoiler Original Mazda Made in Japan plug and play for FD3S 4 way adjustable angle red colored with black colored spoiler side caps condition 9.5/10 view to believe, please refer picture (actual item) super rare item, hard to get nowadays RM4000.00 Location ...
  2. RX7 FD3S Door Parts

RX7 FD3S driver and passenger door parts with the following item :- 1) Door check & Door mirror triangle (RH & LH) - RM50/pc 2) Side mirror complete with base plate and socket (RH & LH) - RM280/set 3) Door lock mechanism - incomplete (RH only) - RM80/pc 4) Door lock mechanism complete...
  3. normal temperature level for altezza

Hi to all, i viewed & test drove a toyota altezza for sale, when i test driving it, one thing captured my eyes is when the top temperature gauge (been told that is an engine oil temp) is reaching to the H level....the water temperature is at the middle gauge (i assume its ok) and the battery...
  4. 15" Enkei Es Tarmac

looking for this wheels 15" PCD 100 4 holes.. to fit to my civic EG... if anybody have & want to sell do let me know call @ sms me the price @ 012-9753031 tq
  5. dc2 type R & S2000 meter cluster

i've been looking for both meter clusters if got any..do pm me k!! tq!
  6. Original Honda Civic E-EG9 92/97 For Sale

Original Honda Civic E-EG9 For Sale Hi guys, I am selling my car, original Honda Civic E-EG9 with original B16A engine, interior & exterior parts. Colour : Dark Green Transmission : Automatic with Limited Slip Differential (LSD) Engine : B16A Interior : Original EG9 Price ...
  7. Selling Ibanez RG 7321BK 7-Strings Electric Guitar & other equipments

Selling Musical equipments Hi guys. Here's another musical instruments in my possesion & it is now on sale. FYI, i've owned it for about 1 year plus. It have no problem and until now it is still intact. Very well taken care of. I would rate it 8 of 10, (1 being worst & 10 being best, new...
  8. How to install civic eg door visor

hi to all sifus can u guys list the guide on how to DIY door visor installation. coz the visor uses clips instead of 3M tapes hope u guys can give ur experience tq
  9. anti-lag system

how much is the price?? where can buy it?
  10. 16" sport rims for sale or swap

sport rims for sale or swap.white colour 4 pcs,16", PCD 100/114.3,offset +45 i think with 205/45ZR16 tyres, got 60% left,currently used at my EG price rm1000, pls follow the link http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=717900#post717900
  11. 16" sport rims for sale

16" sport rims for sale or swap used sport rims for sale.white colour 4 pcs,16", PCD 100/114.3, with 205/45ZR16 tyres, got 60% left price rm1000, pls follow the link http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=717900#post717900
  12. sport rims for sale

pls follow the link : http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=717900#post717900
  13. FS:16" rims

rims SOLD TQ
  14. (WTS) : EG9 oil pan & EG9 foglights

EG9 oil pan & EG9 foglights Honda Civic EG9 used Oil Pan & foglights for Sale For Sale : 1 set of used foglights + 1 oil pan Condition: the foglight is STANLEY brand.yellow color.the cover is black, not white.in good condition, just normal dent around outer light frame. The oil pan also...
  15. which engine oil to use??

i'm using a B16A with LSD g/box... which engine oil should i use since i saw a lot of people in the forum told to use different engine oil... what is the different??? why do i need to use different engine oil instead Honda engine oil... let me know aaa.... tq sifusss
  16. oil leaking..

my car is leaking... what happened aa actually i have to keep on filling the engine oil since it's draining quite fast...but no so fast laa gitu2 laa.... is it the oil sump dah rosak ker??? coz ada kemek skit at the oil sump tuh...ker oil pan.... entah laa apa ke namanya... this is the...
  17. WTB - EG9 Door Visor & foglights

WTB - looking for EG9 Door Visor, foglights, SiR sticker, Ferio emblems elo guys my EG9 have no door visor for all 4 doors and also have no foglights..SiR sticker & Civic ferio emblem so anybody who want to sell the parts i'm looking for...let me know ok... tq again....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience