Search results

1. Wira GSR 1.8 Turbo For Sale

Proton Wira 1.5 GL (M) convert to 1.8 4G93T GSR Turbo for SALE > Engine Code "4G93T" > Come with Bucket Seat Millennium > Original GSR disc brake front & rear > 1.8 fuel tank > Original GSR Dashboard > Standard Engine no modification . Reason for Sale: Have new car wanna let go old car Location...
  2. F1 tickets: Grandstand for sale !!!

IItem(s): Sepang F1 Tickets (Grandstand JADE View) Package includes: 2 days entry Qualify, Race, 4 tickets available Price:RM 450 Nego(Normal price worth RM 1000.00) Dealing method:COD within K.L Contact method/details:yahoo messenger : wakakaka7 | Email : [email protected] | H/p ...
  3. W

Suggestion! BMW engine conversion shop?

Hello friendzz..!! My friend planning to convert his BMW E36 318i to E36 325i...the halfcut got already..the problems is donno where the place..so wanna ask taiko here who know on BMW engine convertion shop and expert on it.. Place in klang valley only..actually how much...
  4. W

where can i get promote fog lamp? pic inside

hello guys... Im searching for promote fog lamp just like in the picture below but donno where to buy...hope u guys can help me k..how much it cost? thanks
  5. W

HID..need advice..please..!!

hi all, I'm quick newbie with the HID..so need to ask u all who knew about HID.. Ok the question is..if i buy HID 4300k or 8000K..can i change the bulb to 6000k...? im searching for 6000k very expensive laa..and cheap2 one not available only got 4300k and 8000k...
  6. HID conversion kit...need advice please..!!

hi all, I'm quick newbie with the HID..so need to ask u all who knew about HID.. Ok the question is..if i buy HID 4300k or 8000K..can i change the bulb to 6000k...? im searching for 6000k very expensive laa..and cheap2 one not available only got 4300k and 8000k...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, I love turbo cars so i'm planning to turbo my CPS in a few year time. But, right now i'm just researching all the options and ways I can mod my car in the future.

I have a tonne of questions but this is the main one.

What's the difference between 4g93T, 4g63T, GSR and EVO 3 engine?

People usually go for GSR as it is said to be the most powerful. But will it be better if I just turbo my original engine? Less hassel with JPJ endorsement and such i assume? Any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience