Search results

1. W

Race tracks in Malaysia

oi wth?? this topic from race tracks in Malaysia become highways speeding?? :shocked: the government should spend abit built up some small race track even just less than 2km... becuase a track not only can reduce the number illegal races n a major attraction... it also can seach for the...
  2. W

Proton gonna ask for more money from your pocket

Tak Nak Proton sigh... when 2020 there will be new facelite of Proton Saga.. trust me... Malaysia is a communist country like North Korea later.. buy Proton or you are the betray to the country.. that is the fact n a sad things by living in Malaysia.. Proton is a 'government link company'...
  3. W

better u not a car club member if u not a true malaysian

it should be 'better don't join a car club if you are a car-rempit'.. sometime i wonder why some idiot from a particular club still proudly driving with their club names and their fuking altitute driving on the road...just embarrassed their car club...
  4. W

SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

another the reason why the road is uneven is because the mix of concrete with epoxy(some chemical) for better water resistant... don't forget the tunnel also need to serve as drainage.. just enjoy the tunnel lah.. the road surface is just uneven like the motorcycle lane in federal highway...
  5. W

SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

the reason why the road is uneven is because the mix of concrete with epoxy(some chemical) for better water resistant... don't forget the tunnel also need to serve as drainage.. just enjoy the tunnel lah.. the road surface is just uneven like the motorcycle lane in federal highway...
  6. W

Race tracks in Malaysia

maybe we need the help of Mat Cemerlang n Khairy to built more track in Malaysia...kekeke..
  7. W

New Coming Kelisa 2007 (Maybe)

TS, the VIVA is based on 2003 Mira(6th generation), not 2006 Mira(7 generation) here is the 6th generation of Mira
  8. W

Race tracks in Malaysia

khir toyol is stupid that he demolish the Batu 3 for his big housing project... if u wish for more race track then just pray tat Umno will built some for Mat Cemerlang first.. :P then we can kongsi used it.. it is possible to convert the airport runway become a race track however the Subang...
  9. W

Survey

those car are for real car enthusiasm.. even in uk their sales are not huge...
  10. W

TARC (KL main campus)

yooohoooooo... I will going back to resit again.....
  11. W

Proton ------ Proton again.

so i'm guess their strategic partnership(LOLZzz..) talk with Volkswagen Group is already over?? sometime i wonder wtf with Proton and government... why dont they face the mirror to see themself and how big is their d**k head... strategic partnership with the world 4th biggest car manufacture???
  12. W

Get Aprrroval JPJ

you can put the evo bodyparts but please remember put a Proton badge on it... :P
  13. W

Satria Gti WGT8444

err... a owner looking for his GTi but driven by another fella?? har???
  14. W

Mat Rempit Pics

that is not a real biker lah... :Not_Impressed: it is a superbikes..
  15. W

Mat Rempit Pics

proton63t.. tat uncle is more like a unresponsible rider using shortcut not a Mat Rempit... for those who don't get the meanings between Mat Rempit and other motorcyclist please refer here please... Mat Rempit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  16. W

Naza: 3 New Model

the rumor of Naza Picanto already spreading quite sometime ago since got Myvi/Savvy. Last time Picanto around RM50k but after the new tax policy it reach RM60k.
  17. W

Naza: 3 New Model

AFAIK Naza going to assemble and rebadge Picanto and Spectra.
  18. W

Mat Rempit Pics

i been influece by Tokyo Drift, Initial D, Fast&Furious... damn why gahmen didn't banned it!??!
  19. W

is lambo is a reliable car?

i think between so many exotic car, Lamboghini is the most problematic car.. Take this Murcielago from Austria, caught fire after service..
  20. W

The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

if this garage is open to the public.. i will visit Brunei the boring country just to visit the garage!! he own so many exotic car, but where he can play except on normal street and his garage??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

INDIANAPOLIS[/B] — Newman-Haas Racing, one of the most successful teams for the better part of the last three decades in U.S. open-wheel racing, is closed.

Carl Haas, who teamed with actor Paul Newman to establish the team in 1983, made the announcement Thursday, asserting the team could not obtain financial support from a sponsor.
"The economic climate no longer enables Newman-Haas Racing to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience