Search results

1. ColinLee

Best car owners are Teacher???!!!

Cool, love to see those kind of teacher.. Some arse student loves to vandalize things they see:banghead::banghead: pity the teacher sometimes
  2. ColinLee

Yup he's Malay but not buff at all..
  3. ColinLee

The only car enthusiast teacher in my school own this car Yeap, he got a Jason Hockey Mask hanging on the driver side and I had a talk with him. He said that he is inspired by the Osaka Kanjo Style.. Between his hood had a bit of dent and left the engine stock :driver:
  4. ColinLee

Advice on buying R35 GTR

Couldn't agree more, though save up money to own a vehicle *actually it was impossible*. First was thinking KE70 but then Proton Saga 1985, anything price around RM4000 but think again car around those era mostly where rust and/or not maintain well at least RM10k only can find a proper car(also...
  5. ColinLee

Idiot Drivers

SPRAY PAINTING CARS PRANK!! - YouTube you guys so cruel lol! I'll only pick this, but where to get fake paint? :biggrin::hmmmm:
  6. ColinLee

Hi all (I am not so new)

Hi, welcome back senior? :hello:
  7. ColinLee

Recruitment drive? Sort of? For ZTH Youtube!

Can't wait to watch! So excited, fasta fasta upload :love:
  8. ColinLee

Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

Lol this remind me this quote "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't Complain." -Maya Angelou
  9. ColinLee

Which car better to get amoi?

Let me guess, am I in the wrong section or you get in the wrong section? Is this Car Talk or Amoi Talk? or High End Amoi Talk? or what Utterly Stupid Talk section? Besides, you said we don't understand girls then how *understand* are you? Get a Ferrari F1 or Get a Life then. F1 surely brings...
  10. ColinLee

Which car better to get amoi?

Wan get high end Amoi with nice looking car a? I recommend you getting a concept car perhaps? You want amoi attention for the car looking or you want they see the engine? :hmmmm: maybe this could help
  11. ColinLee

Re: X-treme Makeover - from a "RoAD waRRioR" to a "Street Dream"

Good job! Nice and clean and that rare Toyota Starlet Glanza V [my dream car] :top: these photo gave me poison, double thumbs up! :top::top:
  12. ColinLee

Oh JPJ, An Hour For Our Anger?

couldn't agree more, my friend is the one biker who horn about everyone who want to switch lane especially traffic jam and cock stare those driver. He was like "everyone is bad driver except himself" :stupid:
  13. ColinLee

hi all.

hello, i don't know you but hallo
  14. ColinLee

The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

They slipstream(tailgate) you and get more speed mah, trying to make fastest Lap Times from work/shopping center to home then they share their experience with their ah beng friends about the average speed still faster than he race in track(Racing Game). :stupid:
  15. ColinLee

8 year old car make over

Nice and clean. Good Job! :top:
  16. ColinLee

Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Rare Pokemon!
  17. ColinLee

What the hell is this?

Even car know Harlem Shake Harlem Shake JDM EDITION!! | Facebook
  18. SUPER GT 2013 Promotional video English

SUPER GT 2013 Promotional video English - YouTube
  19. ColinLee

Rare Toyota..

Wow, WATANABE rare car with rare rim? :biggrin:
  20. ColinLee

Saw this in mudah...I was liked... Wao...

Honda Civic Type R (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my WOAH THIS 20k?!?! SERIOUSLY? :eek: AND ORIGINAL EK9!?!? WHA DA FURK

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Top Of The Line All Function Car Alarm Engine Starter, Car Locater Within 3,500 Ft., Shock Cencer, 2 Way Pager, 3 Way Alarm System, Kill Switch, Etc.... Must Have..brand New Factory Sealed With Life Time Warrenty
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience