Search results

1. EVO 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 engine parts RPM conrod and ROSS piston

Hi all, I have a set of RPM conrods and ROSS piston. The rods are normal length that is 150mm and the piston is 86mm. Used this for roughly 20k on my car and now going a different direction. For further inquiries pls just call me at 016-6383732. Willing to sell separate but there would...
  2. 25G turbo and Power FC evo 4 ,5 ,6 ,6.5 ,7 ,8 ,9

Hi All, I have a unit of EVO 9 turbo with 25g specs on it. It will outflow tomei arms or most stock frame turbo available here. Turbo is brand new and have not been used yet. I have a friend that uses this similar turbo and is laying 400 plus whp close to 500 without any lag compared to...
  3. Manley 4G63T EVO 1-9 Stroker Kit 2.3L

I have a set of 2 manley stroker kit for 4g63T platform. 1 unit of Evo 1-3 and another unit Evo4-9. Both sets have similar specs. Comes with Piston 87mm 9.0:1 compression ratio, H-beam conrods and 100mm stroke forged crank. The specs: Conrod: Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are...
  4. Precision 46mm Wastegate

Precision Turbo and Engine's high-quality yet economical PW46 46mm external wastegate is perfect for the automotive enthusiast looking to get the most from their turbocharged car, truck or any other vehicle. The 46mm Precision Turbo and Engine PW46 external wastegate features the following...
  5. GSC Stage 2 Cams with Beehive valve spring. Evo 4-8

Lift: 11.2mm / 11.0mm Duration: 274 / 274 Application: Mitsubishi 4g63 Evo4-8 - Stage 2 274/274 This is a brand new set of GSC Power-Division Stage 2 Turbo Cams for Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L Engines found commonly in the later model Evo4 to Evo8 cars. The GSC Power-Division S2 Camshafts...
  6. Turbosmart e-Boost STREET Boost Controller

Boost Settings: There are two boost settings, easily selected via the turn-and-push button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required. Boost correction factor: Many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from boost drop off at high RPM. The...
  7. Proton Engine Cheap !!!

1. 4G13 1.3 Proton Engine good condition ( taken out from car ), Engine kosong = RM500 Nego Prices are Negotiable (All has to go) All items in very good condition, can view to believe call or sms for any inquiries at 016-6383732 (siva) if cannot get just sms...thanks :smokin::driver:
  8. turbos for evo(cheap)

got two turbo ihi rht7 can withstand 500 hp *Price = RM1800(comes with banana for evo 3)SOLD original turbo from evo5 *Price = RM900 Both Prices are Negotiable (All has to go) All items in very good condition, can view to believe call or sms for any inquiries at 016-6383732(siva) if...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bernie Ecclestone has finally come out and said it: he wants the British government to pay for the British Grand Prix. The race could be dropped from the F1 calendar in 2010 if money cannot be found to rebuild Silverstone and to pay the fees demanded by the Formula One group.

"The government could and should do something to help ensure the BRDC does not lose the event," Ecclestone told the Daily Express. "We are supposed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience