Search results

1. R

25G turbo and Power FC evo 4 ,5 ,6 ,6.5 ,7 ,8 ,9

thanks bro.... very kind of you to say that man....
  2. EVO 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 engine parts RPM conrod and ROSS piston

Hi all, I have a set of RPM conrods and ROSS piston. The rods are normal length that is 150mm and the piston is 86mm. Used this for roughly 20k on my car and now going a different direction. For further inquiries pls just call me at 016-6383732. Willing to sell separate but there would...
  3. R

25G turbo and Power FC evo 4 ,5 ,6 ,6.5 ,7 ,8 ,9

power fc sold ..... only left the turbo.... xmas discount ...... call to get a better discount....
  4. 25G turbo and Power FC evo 4 ,5 ,6 ,6.5 ,7 ,8 ,9

Hi All, I have a unit of EVO 9 turbo with 25g specs on it. It will outflow tomei arms or most stock frame turbo available here. Turbo is brand new and have not been used yet. I have a friend that uses this similar turbo and is laying 400 plus whp close to 500 without any lag compared to...
  5. Manley 4G63T EVO 1-9 Stroker Kit 2.3L

I have a set of 2 manley stroker kit for 4g63T platform. 1 unit of Evo 1-3 and another unit Evo4-9. Both sets have similar specs. Comes with Piston 87mm 9.0:1 compression ratio, H-beam conrods and 100mm stroke forged crank. The specs: Conrod: Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are...
  6. R

OZ Crono HT Sport Rim for sale.

Bro, could you pm me price for Evo 6 18inch and also the offset. Thanks
  7. R

M7 Japan Super Twin Clutch for EVO 4-9

pls PM me best price for Evo 6. thanks
  8. R

evo 6.5 gearbox set and engine kosong

Bro, pls pm me price for engine kosong. Thanks
  9. R

banana and tial Mvs wastegate evo4~9

bro, pls check ur pm... thanks
  10. R

Precision 46mm Wastegate

.............bump..............
  11. R

Precision 46mm Wastegate

..............bump................
  12. R

Precision 46mm Wastegate

PM replied..... bump.... awesome item...
  13. Precision 46mm Wastegate

Precision Turbo and Engine's high-quality yet economical PW46 46mm external wastegate is perfect for the automotive enthusiast looking to get the most from their turbocharged car, truck or any other vehicle. The 46mm Precision Turbo and Engine PW46 external wastegate features the following...
  14. R

Tonnka Manifold

do you guys have Evo 6 top mount turbo manifold.
  15. R

[wts] OS Giken Clutch

bro, can pls pm me the price for evo5 twin plate ogura and also os . thanks. and also if its push type, how much is the conversion kit?
  16. R

OGURA Racing Clutch Super Single / Twin Plate

hi, could you pls pm me the price for twin plate ogura for evo 5 and also if its using the conversion from pull to push type. Thanks alot.
  17. GSC Stage 2 Cams with Beehive valve spring. Evo 4-8

Lift: 11.2mm / 11.0mm Duration: 274 / 274 Application: Mitsubishi 4g63 Evo4-8 - Stage 2 274/274 This is a brand new set of GSC Power-Division Stage 2 Turbo Cams for Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L Engines found commonly in the later model Evo4 to Evo8 cars. The GSC Power-Division S2 Camshafts...
  18. Turbosmart e-Boost STREET Boost Controller

Boost Settings: There are two boost settings, easily selected via the turn-and-push button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required. Boost correction factor: Many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from boost drop off at high RPM. The...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can 4G63 put into the saga?
how much it cos?
wat to do? 1st state? 2nd state?
any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience