Search results

1. ej7 swap b18c gsr cost..?

guys,anyone have any idea how much is the cost to fit in b18c gsr manual engine into an ej7?i dont want to choose b18c type R n b16b because it is too expensive..
  2. A

k20a myvi

yrv is a turbo engine..the only choice left is k3ve2 from toyota duet.. ---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ---------- anyone can suggest any other NA + variable valve engine that possible to fit in myvi?other than...
  3. A

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

bro,try use caltex's ron95 techron..my b16a also have same problem as your b16b..that time i used petronas and shell ron95 fuel..but after i fill in caltex the problem just gone.. btw,remember dont change to ron97 suddenly,,it will affect the b-series injectors.. ---------- Post added at...
  4. A

Ron 97

i'm using b16a engine with slight modify..and im using caltex's ron95 techron..and this is the most quality fuel i ever used..
  5. A

k20a myvi

haha..i dont think my 1st model myvi worth 50k..it is about 20k++..and yet,now the halfcut for k20a type r not that expensive..for ep3 halfcut abot 18k,but still expensive..huhu..:rofl: ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM...
  6. k20a myvi

guys..can a myvi be fitted by any other engine such as k20a from honda civic?i am thirst for a new project on my car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience