Search results

1. K

Bucket Seats - RECARO, BRIDE, SPARCO, SSCUS

I am planning make bucket seat to office seat.Do u provide this service?TQ
  2. K

Proton and Nissan to get in bed

Proton Inspira rebadge of Mitsubishi Lancer Perdana will become Nissan Fuga When they going to join with Lexus and Honda Maybe we can get cheaper Proton LF-A or Type-R:hmmmm:
  3. K

Need advice on Toyota Celica 7th Gen

I didn't have any above requirement
  4. Need advice on Toyota Celica 7th Gen

Recently i am looking for a toyota celica 7th gen.My family 3 generation driving toyota car.Recently i found out toyota celica 7th gen not good as previous version of celica.More cons than pro.I recently browse to forum and from my friend opinion.He said buy a Toyota Altis better than Toyota...
  5. K

any body need toyota stuff??

Hi,i would to ask do u have any toyota hilux surf Headlights and rear bumper?
  6. K

NEW Apexi Timer

Your APexi turbo timer is cheapest.Original 1?Can install into diesel car?
  7. K

Air soft gun, electric gun

Nice markers.I think convert to RM and some import tax.Not cheap
  8. K

Malaysian Invasion on 8th Oct?

Samurai,ninja stick,bamboo,self defence n magic spell?They think they are HARRY POTTER? 21st century ppl using gun,tank,bomb and etc
  9. K

SATA Tools For Sales!

Hi,last time my friend buy SATA tools from you.He said you are good dealer.I also looking for SATA tools.Outside hardware store quote me the price too expensive.How much is the wrench set?I would like to know the price for item.I gave you the code no. 09007,09013 or 09510 (Just buy this set no...
  10. K

Honda DC5 Chasing EVO X police car

Police said let race,u can't beat,if u can beat me,I will saman you because u are speeding
  11. K

Superior will said "bagi kunci kereta.Giliran saya":driver:
  12. K

Ok,my friend sent me this link thru facebook so why not i share in ZTH forum let others to see.
  13. Honda DC5 Chasing EVO X police car

My friend sent me this youtube.Our police test his EVO X car with cilivian HONDA DC5.Enjoy it YouTube - DC5 chasing Malaysian Police Evo X.
  14. K

Topless Carwash!!!!

I rather they help in bodywash me rather than carwash my car because my car dunno what they are doing :driver:
  15. K

Toyota Celica TRD Sprt-M 6 speed manual

U replace the new engine do go to puspakom n jpj to register ur new engine?Also a TRD version engine.I am very interested in buying but i hope u register the engine.Hope to get ur reply soon.Plus i am not a kid:itsme:I am certified accountant
  16. K

Need for speeds - Undercover

I bought this game because of Maggi Q and nice trailer.When i play this game sucks terribly.Out of my expection this gam really sucks super badly.Waste my money!!!:mad:
  17. K

[WTS] Loaded 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA

I know is unique car.Buy back wanna convert again already out of my budget.Good Luck in ur sale
  18. K

[WTS] Loaded 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA

This car is 7.5 GTA.Not manual.I am looking for manual.Price is definately awesome.Well worth
  19. K

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

I am looking for Toyota Celica 6 speed manual Year 2000 above. Price range below 90k.Full spec and extra acc is the best TQ
  20. K

natalie fong

No la,read her blog only.No need to stalk her because i know her whole family.Neighbour:biggrin: