Search results

1. V

B16A c/w TypeR top Engine For Sale

Engine SOLD! Thanks for viewing. Thanks...
  2. V

B16A c/w TypeR top Engine For Sale

item booked.
  3. V

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

WTS- B16A Enginer c/w TypeR top http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/333355-b16a-c-w-typer-top-engine-for-sale.html
  4. B16A c/w TypeR top Engine For Sale

I have 1 unit of B16A engine for sale at below detail:- Specs:- - complete B18CR cylinder head (complete with cam, retainer, valve spring & etc, red cover excluded) - B16A engine block c/w B16B PCT piston, aftermarket piston ring, OEM gasket. - B16A complete intake manifold - document...
  5. V

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

vicic/edward/EJ6/019-3153621/Klang Valley/[email protected]
  6. V

B16A E-Manage or FCon or VAFC2

Not necessary, last time i just changed to ctr cam, adjustable cam pulley & ctr ecu, maintained all the valve train. Been using this setup for more than a year without any problem untill i change the entire b16b head. I think as long as you didn't opts for high rev (>9K rpm) then should be...
  7. V

Honda Malaysia Customer Service.. SUCK..!!!

Here is the directly translated version if you can understand:- (sounds funny cause it's translated by software) The new vehicle half year is unable to start for no reason 2 time Updated:2006-06-02 19:29:05 MYT (The Kuala Lumpur news) an information craft manager sues, he drives nearly...
  8. V

malaysian model 2006 civic looks like shit compared to JDM model

I have seen a US forum also complained about their USDM Civic are sucks compared to the JDM Civic, so actually which is which? Well, this is what we called "the moon oversea's are more rounder than the local's"!
  9. V

fr b-series vtec ??

there is also a lotus elise with b18cr hanging at Autobags, PJ. Previously was using b16b, wondering is that the same lotus?
  10. V

RPM not stable when ideal

using this setup for more than a year already. It's like intermittent, especially during day time, but it's not that serious furthermore already get use to it... Coz i am using CTR cams, if use back the stock ECU which fuel cut at around 8000, no syiok...
  11. V

RPM not stable when ideal

I have the same problem also. But my case is the opposition with urs, the problem started after i changed to B16B ECU... had serviced the TB & replaced with new IAC, but still the same till now. Dunno what else can be done...
  12. V

EJ to EK dashboard installation. Help

Any idea where can I get just the 96~98 prefacelift digital climate contol ONLY?And how much will it cost? My ride is already converted with 96-98 EK4 halfcut. Thanks.
  13. V

Query on CTR Intake Manifold

Thanks Oderf & Hattech-V for the info. I will update again if any progress.
  14. V

Hehe... I see how first. Coz actually I still haven't receive the head yet, but already seen it has been dismantled. Hopefully my fren won't FFK lah...
  15. V

OK. I will try to do the dyno before & after if the charges is affordable. :( But normally how much is the charges for dyno?
  16. V

Dear zamrioo2, mind to elaborate more on this? this sound interesting to me but i dun really understand you... sorry! what is pct piston & p30?
  17. V

It's free... hehe. A fren gave it to me but without the red cover & cams.
  18. V

OK. Thanks to both J101 & Oderf for the opinion. It gives me more confidence to proceed with my plan. Actually one of the reason for my top overhaul is becoz I am still using the stock B16A (auto) valve springs & retainers eventhough with the CTR cams since more than 1 year ago, apparently now i...
  19. V

Thanks to j101 & oderf for the comments. I strongly believe that the psychological feeling that will makes us feel the improvement in the first place after the money we spend :) I guess i will put this plan aside first. Meanwhile, I am actually planning to do a top overhaul soon since my...
  20. Query on CTR Intake Manifold

Dear All Sifus, I am currently running an B16A with CTR cams & ECU. Thinking of change to a CTR intake manifold (hopefully can get the whole set) sooner or later. Anyone care to tell what will be the different if I change to CTR IM with my current setup? Coz what I heard it might just...