Search results

1. gbajien

Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

Thanks, yea the shop in Kinrara is Ah Wah's shop, seems like the go-to place for airtrek owners hehe.. Thanks for the info regarding the bushing, appreciate it. As for my airtrek's engine, I'm not sure whether its an evo 8 engine or evo 7... what I do know is, it's a second engine for this...
  2. gbajien

Thinking of getting a kevlar timing belt as well, should I just source from the shops in Sunway? or is there a specific shop that caters for airtreks here in KL? I visited one in Kinrara and saw at least 5 airtreks being serviced/rebuilt there. Also, I might want to change the bushings on the...
  3. gbajien

AvanT, just wanted to know where did you get the lightweight crank pulley for your Airtrek? Plan to get one, but other than that I'm gonna keep my daily driver Airtrek Turbo as BPU as possible (having a GTO as a hobby car is expensive enough haha) Hope you can let me know bro... I might also...
  4. gbajien

Any Mitsubishi GTO owners in Klang Valley?

Hi bro, no problem, looking forward to meeting another gto owner haha. Will pm u my contact later. And yes your mk2 does look familiar. See you soon bro!
  5. gbajien

Yo bro, haha nice, u can check out their fb page (jdm malaysia), they will be posting updates of the tt meet up there. Time to upgrade parts bro hehe, i just rebuilt my engine and replaced some transmission parts, you'll be surprised at the 3000gt/stealth/gto community is huge on the usa, uk and...
  6. gbajien

Hi Astra, nice to hear from another GTO owner! haha I reckon there are at least 10 GTOs (including mine) on the road here in KL / Selangor... with the properly tuned ones being a rare sight, and the rest being mainly stock looking ones. How about johor? how many have you spotted up and...
  7. 3SX Performance - Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT

Hi guys, For any Mitsu GTO owners out there, if you're serious into rebuilding the 6G72TT engine or the whole car itself, with brand new OEM or Aftermarket parts you can go to: www.3SX.com Its a parts / tuning shop based in North Carolina, USA and they are the main supporter for the...
  8. gbajien

yea it is a rare sight here in Malaysia... most of the owners are either young college kids getting a seemingly 'cheap' first sports car (before gradually moving to the more popular choices due to lack of passion / peer pressure / unable to source parts / high costs), OR the older men who keep...
  9. gbajien

GTO OWNERS UNITE~!!!!

I guess i'm 7 years too late replying this, hahahha I've got a JDM GTO, Twin Turbo (MK1, Z16A, 1993), owned it for slightly more than a year already... first thing to do is overhaul that 6G72 TT engine, if budget permits - change the pistons too.. and treat it like any other high performance...
  10. gbajien

Mit GTO Disk Brake with Caliper (front)

those calipers looks similar to mine... is it from a VR-4 GTO? are the brake discs Endless/Project U discs?
  11. gbajien

TRD GT86 FT86 Drift Machine for Sale

Saw one exactly the same in a Toyota dealership in Siam Square, Bangkok... nice kit and rims, sounds good too :) .. would never pay RM 200k for an NA 4-cylinder.. hehehe
  12. gbajien

Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 v6 twin turbo , Rx-7 Rotary 1.3 , Toyota Supra 3.0 turbo

there's a white one in Kepong?? heheheh I saw a white one in Shah Alam :biggrin: I still wanna meet the owner of the green one around Hartamas area... looks like he has Tanabe exahusts made for the GTO heheh ---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was...
  13. Any Mitsubishi GTO owners in Klang Valley?

Are there any GTO owners here in Klang Valley active on forums? Would like to start a discussion thread on our awesome 90's Jap turbo sportscar :biggrin: and who knows, we could start a club of our own someday and do some tours *like the Thailand GTO & FTO community...
  14. gbajien

Mitsubishi GTO or FTO?

yea man, its a unique car with a look that still doesn't look its age :) and Mitsu went all out to cram tech into the car: 4WD, 4WS, 3L twinturbo V6, getrag gearbox, suspension with ACS (active dampers), active aero (front lip comes out at 100kmh, while rear spoiler angles downwards), exhaust...
  15. gbajien

Yea, parts for GTO are abundant in UK and USA, with shops over there even offering stock ECU rebuilds with warranty, can't find that in M'sia, but luckily shipping from UK is not as expensive as the USA, and there's always Ebay... I source my parts brand new online from these tuning shops (check...
  16. gbajien

Inquiry on Mitsubishi GTO, PLS HELP

I have a Mitsu GTO, mine is an Mk1 1993 Twin Turbo and I love it to death heheh... roadtax in West Malaysia is RM 2060 per year, but my GTO buddy in Kuching, Sarawak only pays RM987 per year (freaking half price!) Main things to do when you first get one: overhaul/rebuild the 6G72 TT engine...
  17. gbajien

yea i know this thread has been inactive for ages, but just wanted to share some info. I had the chance to try a Supra and a GTO before I went deeper into getting a 90's Jap turbo sportscar. Supra was good, it looked good and felt torque-y ... but i fell in love with the GTO, for one thing...
  18. gbajien

which one to choose???

you should try a Mitsubishi GTO (6G72 twin turbo) before you decide... heheh
  19. gbajien

Mitsubishi GTO or FTO?

rather incorrect info there dude, the GTO had a 1990 to 1999 production run: GTO Mk1 - 1990 to 93 (pop-up headlights, 5-speed Getrag gearbox) GTO Mk2 - 1994 to 96 (VR4 version starts) GTO Mk3 - 1997 to 1998 (MR version starts) GTO Mk4 - 1999 (the last production year and ultra rare...
  20. gbajien

[T3] Toyo Tires

hi, could you pm me the price for the T1R: 245/40 R18 and 275/35 R18? Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience