Search results

1. N

Malaysia policy on transportation

these type of vehicles which dosent make sound are totally banned as it dosent make noise so i cant be recognized by other drivers that there is some vehicle around it and its very slow so it is too dangerous to move with this vehicles on the busy fast streets as one can cause severe accident...
  2. N

Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

i have been to malaysia and honestly speaking that life is too tough in that country as being the muslim country there is too much corruption in that country. there is always a fear of robbery and kidnapping especially the case of human traficking and forceful prostitution is at the peak in...
  3. N

The Banana Splits Adventure Hour

the link you provided here is not able to open can i know some other way to get connected to this link as its showing error while connecting to it. Click on this Get more info.
  4. N

engine oil

i would recommend to all that whatever version of car it is and whatever type of engine it is i always prefer to use CASTROL ENGINE OIL AND will say others to use this. the engine works absolutely smooth its life gets increased it cost a bit than other oils but its the best as its not just oil...
  5. N

Malaysia ATM Thief

can i know is that real theft by thieves or its the pic of any film being shooted:smokin: Click on this Get more info.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car wira 2.0 vr4 stolen ad taman putra perdana puchong, aroynd 4.30 am yesterday 25/10/2011
below my car pic....flat number WEL 1613.last info my car still ad puchong area.....any information about my car please call/msg 0173018951.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience