Search results

1. N/A secret

Myvi exhaust system

Straight flow better for ur myvi, until the end kosong will result in later power in higher RPM. My oppinion: use straight flow, from extractor until end dont put bullet but piping diameter dont oversize too much :)
  2. N/A secret

Strange overheating problem

Bro, adding a relay might solve your problem :)
  3. N/A secret

Lifespan of Tyres ?

Lifespan of tyres? that depends on how you drove your car my friend hahah..
  4. N/A secret

Lightweight wheel nuts worth it or not?

sure, why not bro. Thanks in advance :wavey:
  5. N/A secret

The 4 pieces nut seems a good thing to install in our ride. Btw, how much does the price of this nuts approximately?
  6. N/A secret

D15b water level keep dropping

Check thermostat, leaked hoses, and the method you are using to check if the head gasket is broken is not 100% correct. Send it to the workshop.
  7. N/A secret

yeah or else we are doomed! straight sell the car hahahahahah..btw the TPI lug nuts looks like a serious thing. DANGGGG!
  8. N/A secret

it comes with a key does it?
  9. N/A secret

Need proton satria modifation advise

i lived in sabah too bro hahah...have you try disconnecting the battery? sometimes it works..if its not try using nyantong methods.
  10. N/A secret

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

3-1 extractor not bad for the viva, suits the DVVT haha...
  11. N/A secret

Tyres for Myvi - Please recommend

Falken ziex/ Azenis hehe..
  12. N/A secret

Timing belt

Try checking your crank pulley...usually if the pulley have problem there will be a noise like you have said.
  13. N/A secret

alternator problem? ??

Voltage not stable.
  14. N/A secret

satria neo cannot start??!!

Additional info: sometimes try to tighten the sensor at the air filter box (MAF sensor). If its loose, sometimes it will give the same problem. For example, cant start the engine.
  15. N/A secret

Matspeed high camshaft's degree

Bring your car to some pomen who knows what are they doing..ask their oppinion, do some research from internet, or better yet go to a reputable tuning shops.
  16. N/A secret

hahaha yeah i thought so bro...thanks for the true story hahahahaha:rofl: ---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 AM ---------- hahahahahahahahahahahha speechless bro, so true. ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour...
  17. Lightweight wheel nuts worth it or not?

As the title says, does lightweight racing wheel nut is worth to buy? :rofl:
  18. N/A secret

L2 engine tappet sound

0.13mm Intake and 0.18mm Exhaust Engine sounded well and worked fine after that.:driver:
  19. N/A secret

thinking to buy 2nd hand sports car after getting the license......

Better buy an old car with good condition and start ur modification towards the car ;)
  20. N/A secret

4g91 Top Speed 140km/j

Upgrade fuel pump, buy fuel pressure regulator. Maybe you have some problems with ur exhaust system setup?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna mod my 4g91...I feel my 91 like 1.3sohc engine. Cannot tapau my friend. he oso use 4g91(stock)...

So, i need someone to help me to mod my engine..please....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience