Search results

1. D

Special offer: GAB Suspension System (Absorbers, Springs, Hi/Lo adjustable) AVCS Sys

Re: Special offer: GAB Suspension System (Absorbers, Springs, Hi/Lo adjustable) AVCS Best price for Kelisa Adjustable & Wira 1.5 Adjustable? Coming back to K. S'gor by this Hari Raya so I can drop-by in K.L. to install the Wira and pick-up the part for Kelisa. Thanks!
  2. D

Selling Absorbers & Springs [GAB]

Best price for Kelisa Adjustable & Wira 1.5 Adjustable? Coming back to K. S'gor by this Hari Raya so I can drop-by in K.L. to install the Wira and pick-up the part for Kelisa. Thanks!
  3. D

pls read..take caution (a reminder)

found this too: http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&Forum=ap294837262&access=1&status=1&subject=Beware+of+irresponsible+sellers%21
  4. D

heard from a merchant, lacking of forum support and topic screening is the reason why he didn't continue paying for market merchant status.
  5. D

not to mention those who sell Russian magic stones and home-made magnet fuel savers at cut throat prices! BTW, try to keep the topic centered on unreliable sellers.
  6. D

just to share: BCMKCorp aka Brian Chan (BEWARE) - Lelong Forum
  7. D

(Brand New) Trust H.I.D for RM399*

yeah.. do youhave H11 and H8?
  8. D

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

Germany, USA, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Italy, China, Singapore... I didn't know that HID market can be so complicated and confusing...
  9. D

Not scolding you man. Just tell the brand, be honest on the origin of the product. If it's made in China say so. Sensible consumer buy from honest seller.
  10. D

very fishy.. german and usa stuff for RM450.
  11. D

Grounding Wire Kit

sorry to interupt. Are you sure that those are the real 4GA? or even AWG (which is slightly smaller)? Did some reseach as I am in the engineering line. As far as I know, only those from c-ground and huakenny are real 4GA. Many others are only thick at the skin. Some even use aluminum...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience