Search results

1. S

Honda ek4 -original not convert

thank you.. thank you... cheers' bump... bump....
  2. Honda ek4 -original not convert

Guys. Selling my HONDA EK4 (Original) NOT converted. Year 1996. B16A Engine. AUTO Transmisson. Its USED, BUT never abused before. LOW Driving. Spare car, mostly weekends or nyte drive. Not use for work or daily driven. Lots of goddies in engine. Original EK4 suspension obviously. JASMA...
  3. S

Endless 6pot Caliper

aku senantiasa ada. hahaa... aku nak pasang kat 4wd aku laa.. hahaa
  4. S

Honda ek4 - original 1996

what makes you say that?
  5. S

Endless 6pot Caliper

mahal la. bole pasang kat ford ranger ke brake ni? hmmm...
  6. Honda ek4 - original 1996

Guys. Selling off my ORIGINAL HONDA CIVIC EK4. Spec as per below. AUTO Transmission. FGK JASMA EXTRACTOR ORIGINAL TYPE R Suspension ORIGINAL EK4 INTERIOR NO ADDITIONAL MODIFICATION DONE TO THE CAR. NO ACCIDENT BEFORE. VIEW TO APPRECIATE. Those interested can view the car here in Subang...
  7. Panjang previously Ah Heng Exhaust

ok. any of u guys knows this fella by the name of Panjang, he previously worked with JFA many moons ago, then Ah Heng Exhaust. Now i heard he opened up his own somewhere near USJ1, industrial area behind the chinese school. any of u know where his shop, please drop it here, he's good good...
  8. Neo Campro - Pro & Cons

Guys. Planning to get a Neo Campro Auto Trans, but still deciding. Im not pretty much sure about the car, i believe many members here owns one. So, please share with me the Pros & Cons of the mentioned car. Anyways, u may PM me as well, if you doesnt wanna offend any members here. Thanks...
  9. S

Nissan A31 - Drift Car

aherm.. bump..
  10. S

Nissan A31 - Drift Car

bringin it up.
  11. S

Nissan A31 - Drift Car

endorsed years ago. and location is in sunway and thanks for the compliments. Bump: road legal? i have no idea of the laws these days. Bump: road legal? i have no idea of the laws these days. Bump: road legal? i have no idea of the laws these days.
  12. Nissan A31 - Drift Car

Hei guys. Im seeling off my precious A31 here after several years of owning it and still loving it. Got it back in 04' till now. I did the conversion and all upgrade for drifting purpose. Anyways, here's some info's on the car. Nissan Cefiro A31 year 92' RB20DET with many upgrades Fully body...
  13. S

First Runner Up for Malaysian Skyline Club Member in Digi Hot Street Car Competition

Hye.. REMUS - congrats bro. well done. JOVIN...??? hmm... the name sound very familiar ler.. arr........ yes........ the one from JB rite.. KEN's true love. a dad's wish list and a mum's err..... nevermind... hehehehe... cheers'
  14. S

TT Gathering This Friday - 30 March 2007

hye all. how hv u all been. didnt see u all for a while now. gosh i miss u all.. haha.. hmm.. sounds interesting.. Ulu Yam waterfall..??.. midnight..??.. all the way down till the end..?? then some one will ask.. ' got pontianak arr here..??''.. i wonder who.. hehehe.. jk bro.. my. my...
  15. S

Any Help University Students Here??

Yup. One HELP graduate here. Lat year was 2000 end. How can i assit in matter.. cheers'
  16. S

Mini Nature Drive - 271006 - Picture Uploaded

hei guys.. the drive was marvellous. especially when we went down to the waterfall. no one cant see anything except the water splashing. the next trip, we make sure we go down to the bottom of the waterfall. with proper flashlight of course. hei skagee. lets proceed with the game u had...
  17. S

O r T On Tour In D1 Malaysia Round 5 Shah Alam Selangor

Good day. I have send u a Personal Message on some required items. Tks. cheers'
  18. S

to all dog lovers...please respect la~

dude.. this go to all of u who's thinking is so narrow.. timid.. firstly, i apologise about leaving the animals in the car. i do not know that. I admit ok.. cruelty against animals, i with it as well.. then.. hello.. u all dumb or stupid..?? Mamak is what type of restaurant..?? Its a Muslim...
  19. S

to all dog lovers...please respect la~

hey guys. I just read this thread and totally agrees with what was mentioned. To tell you all, i'm a Muslim. let me gv a few point of my own. Honestly speaking, i love dogs, very much, can say i'm a pet lover, those close frens knows it. Well, to the point, bringing pets, no matter what...
  20. S

Nissan SILFERO for SALE

kei - office - thanks man.. Guys. Any of u would like make an offer on the car, kindly PM me, and state ur best offer yea. cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...saya pernah terbaca satu artikel tentang modifikasi untuk vtec signal. jadi saya bercadang jugak utk melakukannya pada mivec. Ada tak sape2 yang pakar kat dlm forum ni boleh bantu saya.....terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience