Search results

1. A

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader Thanks for the input bro. The 3speed is really that big of a limiting factor right? lol I just prefer 92 over the 93. It's not about chassis strain that I'm considering much. Even a 4g15 if you plonk in all the mods under the...
  2. A

Thanks for the input Notoriez. Before this the most that I plan for my car was to change the GB to a manual one, I even had a deal with a guy in ZTH also to swap GBs, but somehow he kept delaying and went mia in the end. I was like waah can save a lot here with swapping GBs instead of buying...
  3. A

Let me revive this thread again mwahaha. Bro iszo, I've been reading your past threads and well, I salute your stand on engine transplanting. I've an auto WiSE myself, been using it for 4 years now, and I think it's time I step up the performance of my car. The devils of transplant whispered...
  4. A

Wira 4G15 Gearbox swap

Hari Raya bump. Selamat Hari Raya everyone :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Wira 1.5 manual gearbox

Why you bump bro? I thought we've already had a deal to do the swap?? I've been waiting for your whatsapp this few weeks arsengal
  6. A

satria gti 1.8

Emmmm mengancam! Hopefully a good buyer will grab it bro! arsengal
  7. Wira 4G15 Gearbox swap

Hi everyone. I've a Wira 4G15 (A), planning to swap the gearbox with a manual gearbox of another 1.5 Wira. GB is running excellent since 10 years ago with proper maintenance and usage. I drive long distances and prefer to drive with three pedals rather than two PM me or whatsapp if you're...
  8. A

Wira 1.5 manual gearbox

Which area bro? I've an auto transmission 1.5 wira Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. A

Bumper Wira SE and Perdana V6 ALFA

Bro, I want to get the WiraSE front lips. Is it the original lips where the tow cover can be detached?
  10. A

Proton Wira Check Engine Light

Damn CEL light comes up again, for sure its not the TB problem now. I had it changed twice already. This time, it happens, idle RPM drops down to half of 1k or less. Then I pressed on the throttle a bit, went up to 2k then the RPM went very low and then engine went off. Turned off the car, take...
  11. A

Thanks for the info Izso. Anyway, I went to my usual Proton SC today, the pomen who fixed my car w the previous same issue did a diagnose again to my Wira. He plugged out the sensor attached to the TB while doing the diagnose and there is a faulty code detected, two actually. One is the TB, the...
  12. A

Damn, the thing happened again, twice just in the space of 5 hours. Really need to go to the workshop and get this thing settled once and for all. The car seems very underpower when the thing happens. And the jerking when the RPM hits 2K is just damn annoying. :bawling::mad:
  13. A

Hmmm, same as what happened to me. There is no problem or faulty code detected. But still my sense is strong saying its the O2 sensor, sigh but if that's the problem, it should appear as a faulty code during the diagnose. Or it can be checked just by looking at it? No right?
  14. A

Yeah, if you did get the true solution of this problem, do share here okay bro :shakehands: yeah, seems like TB doesn't solve the whole thing. I got mine changed as well, & I'm sure its a new one, but still that CEL light goes on, hmmm. There is one time I was cruising at 110km/h then suddenly...
  15. A

Hello, new people here. I was googling about Proton CEL and suddenly this thread comes up, hence my comment here. So cvkit17, you're not alone in this :wavey: I've encountered this matter too several times. My ride is Wira SE(05). My car had the exact problem like yours. First visit to the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo..sori make noise here...
my aircond got prblm...when i wanna topup my aircond,the shop told me that i have to change compressor...as i know,if the compressor konked,there is no blow air right?but my car still blow the air but not cold...anybody can give advice?thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience