Search results

1. jerk when pedal to the metal

My wira converted to 4g93 with 4g94 crankshaft.open mod. The engine still berpantang.usually drove under 3.5k rpm.when i try pedal to the metal (under 4k rpm) it will jerk.when i drove it normal till 4k rpm, no jerk. I still havent install management yet.wait till habis pantang. Anyone can...
  2. emanage blue / emanage ultimate / microtech for open mod

Guys, im in dilemma.im in tight budget, maybe enough for emanage blue but need ur opinions.its for my 4g93 dohc n.a open mod. Rebore 83mm 4g94 crank lightened Exedy 3 puck Pnp head 288 matspeed cams Jun v.springs 450cc injectors (didnt get 275) Fpregulator And many more to list I...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what happens when you fail to listen to the ringleader of the biggest circus on the planet or in this case F1 supremo, Bernie Ecclestone. If he asks for a night race, you give him a night race or you get axed from the racing calendar. Well to keep things short, that’s what basically happened when the Australian government refused to bow down to Ecclestone’s requests for a night race, so now its good bye to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience