Search results

1. [WTS] Canon Pixma iP1700 - Open Box New Inkjet !

M.e.r.r.y X'.m.a.s CANON Pixma iP1700 Experience The Quality Of Canon OPEN BOX UNIT ! Unfill 1-Year Warranty Card OPEN BOX UNIT ! Unfill 1-Year Warranty Card Brand: Canon Model: iP 1700 High Quality: 4800 x 1200 dpi Condition: 99.99% + Scratchless. View to believe. :dancing2: *...
  2. ZS Silicon Blade - Advance Technology

ZSTM Silicon Advance Technology Discover the new technology of blades here ! Trouble of wiper squezing sound? Wiper Crack while park under extreme hot weather? Poor visibility during raining season? What is silicone material? Silicone rubber is a unique synthetic elastomer made from a...
  3. Love Pearl ~ Exceptional Complimentary Gift For Your Love Ones

Love Pearl An ancient and beautiful Legend The legend begins ...... On ancient islands of the south sea Gives birth to mussels with the colorful pearls inside. All the local elders say, the pearl has the power of magic. Those who open it, the dream they will make true. A happy, satisfying...
  4. SWV Silicon Wiper - Life Time Guaranteed

ZS Silicon Blade - Advance Technology Pls Visit New Thread .... TQ
  5. gloss

Act of War

anyone play it before?? seem nice...
  6. gloss

Parking Skills..

try this out guys... http://go-red.co.uk/game/cargame_v8_red.swf
  7. gloss

Surbo Light Turbo Effect

have anyone heard / used of this product? how realiable is the "effect" as they claims... by the way, its cheap.
  8. bet...

who will win 2molo race? i go for kimi 1st choice, follow by alonso, erm.... 3rd mayb barrichello..
  9. gloss

hitchhiker

any watch tis mv yet? i saw d preview,seem cool... nowadays u dun really kno wat mv is worth to watch.. some ghost story not even scary at all...
  10. gloss

initial-D movie

heard tat oni TGV is showing this mv... n klcc is fully book, so bro n sis, save ur breath.. any commet on tis? GSC showing?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience