Search results

1. alantan

Interior & complete Restoration job by Espada Motors

I'd like to know what's the expected price for rewrapping the A,B and C pillars for BMW e46? thank you. Alan Tan
  2. alantan

BMW E46 318i

just sent you a pm
  3. alantan

Silverstone NS700 215/50/R17

Still up for sale..price negotiable. Thank you
  4. alantan

Silverstone NS700 215/50/R17

Bump//price is negotiable..trying to just let it go!
  5. Silverstone NS700 215/50/R17

2 piece tyres only - good for spares/replacement on a budget about 40% thread i think. call/text/PM for more details. self pickup in sri petaling, kuchai lama
  6. alantan

WTOffer: Corporate Photography Services, Greener Photography for you

Ipoh Century Ride 2012 is one of the most anticipated roadies challenge in Malaysia. This year, it also marked as most participated events with bicycle in Malaysia. If you have any queries for events photography, please do not hesitate to drop us a message. ---------- Post added at 11:40 PM...
  7. alantan

Please email us at [email protected] for any photography service enquiries
  8. alantan

Check out our new wedding collections at Sheridan Photography | Facebook
  9. WTOffer: Corporate Photography Services, Greener Photography for you

WTOffer: Events & Weddings Photographer Name of Company: Sheridan Photography Services: Corporate, Architectural, Industrial, Business Portraiture What is greener photography: Sheridan Photography is an environmentally sustainable photography service for everybody. The world is...
  10. alantan

Government To Phase-out Import Of Used Car Parts & Components Starting June 1

the items that should be banned in the phase one sound fair enough to me but i think used-tyres is a big industry...is this going to work? and never mention anything on phase 2 , 3 and tightening the lisence and stuff.. it is like - no workshop within commercial area but tyre shop okay..so...
  11. alantan

Automotive technicians save lives with proper technical training

Dear TOCMalaysia, i sent my brother into TOC about 1 1/2 years ago. He enjoy his time spent in TOC because for many years he had a burning passion into cars/automotive in general and not because of your facilities and your philipines tutor(your cheap labour). I'm not racist but it used to be...
  12. alantan

Jian Hang Motorsports

hmm...is there any 3 inch mid box? something that can suck noise pm me please
  13. alantan

Proton acquires stake in Renault, Lotus set to be main sponsor

kekekekekke......so funny these proton guys
  14. alantan

Six left standing in the Subaru Impreza Challenge

last time got mitsubishi storm challenge before in sg.wang when it was first launch... its not touching but living in the cabin as long as you can... crazy marathon man...
  15. alantan

Driven: The new Proton Inspira 1.8 manual

yehh..i like the previous 'skyetan' comments...first car-daihatsu charade, second car-toyota corolla SE90, current car - Subaru Forester i don't like proton so i never buy them but the family owns them so i drives one around occasionally. if proton invited zth to review the car they might as...
  16. alantan

Buying a Forester Blues...

hehehehe..first be very sure if its a spec c, 2001...its tough to get around with one.. make sure its not some converted ones or you'd be screwed..... tips: check under/inside the seats or seatbelt, you can see white tags, the tags will have details of the manufacture year. If its not 2000/2001...
  17. alantan

vios drift??

there's one time i saw this vios drifting somewhere la in a remote industrial park...wah i so curious so i taruh my auto vios and try to tailgate the drifting vios....damn scary wei..cos the road also very bumpy but i make sure i stay in the rear of the vios and try to 'scare shit him'... wah...
  18. alantan

Revealed: New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is a Carbon Fiber wetdream

its really a great piece....its like owning a bat mobile now....gotta look for a suit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A vehicle based on the Chevrolet Beat concept, which swept through auto shows around the globe and the Internet earlier this year, will go into global production, Chevrolet announced today at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show.

An online poll that attracted more than 1.8 million voters helped influence the decision to take the concept to production. The distinctly styled A-class car will be initially targeted to markets outside of U.S. and Canada, starting in mid-2009.

“The people have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience