Search results

1. Car flooring + railing mode URGENT HELP

Hi all, any recommendations to a shop that does welding and proper measurement so that seat is seated right and centred? I took off base seat and got a botch job. ANy shop around klang valley klang, or subang that can do a proper jon. PLS HELP!
  2. S

Toyota MRS

dual-clutch? really? one misleading ad after another.
  3. S

Cardoor LED Floor Light (No wiring needed!)

LOL. car-ra-tey... april fool joke wanna cheat marnie too ah?
  4. S

AT352 Parking monitoring mode FULLHD CAR DVR

Hi..this camera recards when parked? All night long???
  5. S

A Beautiful Volkswagen Golf GTi MK6 For Sale

dude u looking for mx5, go here mx5my.com or mudah got a few also. Good luck
  6. S

Maintenance

yao moooooo
  7. S

Nissan fairlady 350z -03

hahahahhaa
  8. S

BMW E46 (B) M-Sport Lifestyle

so many years the car, mileage is abou there ler. If it's 80k and with message owner rarely use, and u really believe, then we are so-high (hai)
  9. S

Nissan Silvia RPS13 180sx SR20DET

wow... the photos look like a teaser ad for a car launch. Well done! Can't wait to see the car pics in full glory
  10. S

Honda S2000 AP2 with Vortex Supercharge

Nice photography!
  11. S

Ft86

Am tink.. Am thnnking again. Same.. All look no go... Lol
  12. S

Ft86

nice stance... all look no go, what an insult to a fun car. But hey whatever rocks their boat yes?
  13. S

how to DIY a start button

haha.. ok... but how does one finger a car. Too high a task sir. And whoops I didnt know have to turn in 'on' first one. I learn this from JUSTIN LEE haiz epic fail
  14. S

how to DIY a start button

thre's nothing like poking in something and turning it ON. hell yeah!
  15. S

Is installing Open Pod air intake supposed to be loud at higher accerleration?

I open eeeeeverything liao... Open pod with cai, throttle intake bore wider to compensate air flow, then extrator to match... Plus exhaust 4-2-1, 4-1 if turbo loooo. Fuahhhh! Dun pray pray...! Next up? Emage blue to tell the sttttttewpit ecu to 'stau dog!', coz stttewpit ecu will learn and...
  16. S

Used VW Golf Mk5 - is it worth buying?

Sorry to hear about your horrific journey with such an awesome mini beast. Did you check with other mechanics besides going to the same throughout your journey? Even if that infamous workshop is outstation or faraway? I find that no ONE workshop can resolve all issues. And the GOLF GTI with...
  17. S

wow nice pic.. look at the size of the hole.. no wonder la the intake sound, with such short piping and fairly straight, mesti la sound nya mengancam! If u study the stock it has a few curves and turn, that helps to lower the sound, which the general public prefer. But for 'other peep', they...
  18. S

missing one element: acceleration acceleration depression = air(1) + fuel(1) = power(2); if (acceleration depression (+5)) (air + fuel) + 5); POWER +10 else if (acceleration depression (+1)) (air + fuel) + 1); POWER +2; else end if(got tree and bang); HAHAHHAA LOL
  19. S

yea it is louder, its also suppose to improve FC, did it for your alza?
  20. S

Used VW Golf Mk5 - is it worth buying?

good luck then!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The video of a video shown here purportedly is of the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition lapping its namesake in a time of 7:22.85 seconds, which, is verified to be true, would make it the tenth fastest ever production vehicle to lap the famed circuit.

According to the person that shot the clip, the very car used in the video was raced just before the weekend. There’s no official announcement yet from Lexus but if the time is proven to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience