Search results

1. B

wira parts.~!!

headlamp ori (bosch)?
  2. B

increase the height for wira

i got some info from a website regarding increasing the height for wira 1.3/1.5. for the rear, like i was told, the best setup is wira gas abs + waja spring (3-4 fingers gap) . for the front, wira 1.6/1.8 or waja abs + sport spring (2 1/2 - 3 fingers gap). i dont know how is the ride. but i dont...
  3. B

GAB Rear Soft-Hard Adjustable(wira/satria/putra)

bro, swap with GAB RALLY originally from Evo3 can or not? rear set also. PM me. cheers!
  4. B

flea market

if somewhere in kuantan i know.... hehehehehehe.... to be open end of this month....
  5. B

increase the height for wira

good topic guys! i've been waiting for this topic for a loooooongggggg time! i had enuff of 'try n error' with my suspension system! always wanted my car to look like those rally car but just dont know how. my solution? i use gas abs combine with sport spring for front. spend extra for the rear...
  6. B

Refinancing and Financing (Car loan)

bro, thinking of refinancing my car la. wira '96 (A). whats the market value now? pm me k. thanx bro!
  7. B

Kayaba 4 Proton N Perodua(oem) Absorber!!!!!

interested kat abs belakang for wira 1.5 (oil). location bro?
  8. B

Spring : Tein Coils , Evo Coils , 1.8 Coils

already sold it or still available?
  9. B

Mega Sell

4.1 month used original 4g15 lower arm(left n right),(suitable for wira, and satria) - rm100 -front or rear?
  10. B

15" PCD 100 Sport Rim + tyre for sale

no pix ka? :biggrin:
  11. B

bumpers for sale

how to order?
  12. B

bumpers for sale

hi... interested in the wira grill. location?
  13. B

Hit by car and bee beaten

sorry to hear that. but it's kindda funny yet scary. some1 over takes a car, just becoz his car is so damn lousy cant go fast, bang that some1's car, n slap her. he thinks he's playing some kind of video game izzit? got the plate number summore. i can just imagine his psyco head telling...
  14. B

Rear Integra absorber perfect mod for wira

all true boys n girls! front GSR and rear integra! but for me the rear i cut 1 round so it looks level with the front. coz the rear is going to be taller than the front. it's gonna ride like an adjustable absorbers. stiffer but who cares when u can corner lipat as sharp as u want to just as long...
  15. B

For sale : Yamaha 125Z

too bad about the car! nice car n rims though!
  16. B

rally school!

karam's rally school, 'karam' already! like metallica song, 'sad but true'! :rock:
  17. B

totaled/ crashed ferrari

the true story.... the driver of the ferrari when the accident happen was NOT the owner. the driver is the owner's brother-in-law. the owner of that ferrari is the one who died. the owner of the car died with his 3 year old son who was unfortunately on his dad's lap. the driver manage to...
  18. B

rally school!

actually what ministry is incharge of rally in malaysia? any special deprtment within the sports ministry taking an interest in rally scene in malaysia? if not the ministry, i think i wanna whack tengku mahalel n hafiz (P2 CEO) head for being unrealistic! why? tengku mahalel too busy with F1...
  19. B

rally school!

is the ralliart in pdg jawa still open? or it's close down for good? used to admire that store bcoz of the rally connection. where else can i get ralliart stuff in malaysia? not the car performance parts but the t-shirts, caps, etc. i got a ralliart cap from a shop in one utama. but that shop...
  20. B

5"TACHOMETER WITH SHIF LIGHT FOR SELL

location? RM150 can la.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience