Search results

1. DO anyonw have tutorial for installing wira SE side skirt

Does anyone know how to install the ori wira SE side skirt? i just brought a secondhand part which come wit all the parts (screw, bracket and etc) izzit just plug n play, do i need to drill whole for the screw?
  2. What is your fuel consumption on wira aeroback 1.3 mmc?

Mine wira 1.3 manual MMC year 2000. Full tank RM75.00 only can go up to 297km, I just done top overhaul on my old engine. What about yours? **sorry lazy to dig back old treat is there any about this topic
  3. How to remove swirl mark from the black car

Dear all sifu, I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
  4. Myvi OD light blinking

Did anyone had this OD light blinking on they meter before. It happen to my gf myvi, when the light blinking gear shifting delay or not smooth. But when i off the engine for awhile n start back it gone. So what is the problem i might face and wat is the cost to fix it?
  5. Different between VDO & MMC in wira

Bro, what is the different in VDO & MMC in wira 4G series? and how can i spot what ECU i'm using now in my wira 1.3 injection
  6. waja steering can install in wira

Bro, can i put waja steering into my wira?
  7. welding aircond pipe

Bro... Where can i find a air cond shop tat can do custome made piping or shaw I say welding.? My perdana twin turbo aircond gas leak and very obvious tat the pipe i did before in Johor is leak again. Now i asking any shop in cheras or KL area can do tat. The piping is different from the...
  8. Kancil top overhaul...

Hi, i just did my company car kancil top overhaul due to timming belt break... here is the list: timing belt set from daihutsu - RM120 top gasket - RM65 6pc in & ex valve - RM96 (16 per pc) 1 can copper spray - RM22 head skimming - RM145 labour charge - RM300 this price base in...
  9. Kancil aircond service in kuching area?

Bro, any recommendation for servicing kancil aircond in kuching area (reliable workshop). With price reasonable as well.
  10. Perdana Twin Turbo

Perdana V6 twin turbo (M), short shift, momo steering, audio system, dyno matt, walbro fuel pump, Super AFC, Blizts boost controller, Greddy Boost meter, Speed meter, Greddy blowoff, ultra racing bar (front/room/back), 17' sportrims, full leather seats and many more. Just change waterpump...
  11. Kia Forte Koup

I'm helping my sister to let go her Kia Forte Koup 2.0. year 2011. Tiptop condition driven by a ladies sending her children to school only. All still remain original, gear oil just change. Car at Cheras area
  12. Radiator fan

My radiator fan spin very loose, need to change. Can anyone help, how much the cost?
  13. Digital Aircond screen problem

My digital aircond screen got problem now.... the display did not show anything totally blank out and all the light on the button also not light up. Can anyone here guide me how to remove this part from dashboard and dismantle the part. I suspect some wiring connection might b loss. I dont...
  14. what to ask about speaker box

I have a pair of 10" woofer boxes at my perdana boot. and i planning to make a custom speaker box separate on my left n right side of the boot. Does it make different sound and what is the cost of doing a custom box?
  15. Wira 1.5 auto check engine light on when full throttle

I had a wira 1.5 auto fuel injection when ever I climb up hill I press down the throttle the engine go on. Can anyone pls advise me what happen do I need to clean up the throttle sensor or ecu problem?
  16. W

where can i find scale model in JB or KL

Where can i find scare model car in JB or KL....
  17. S AFC2 need advise on adjustment

Sifu, can anyone help me on my setting on 6a12tt. does the setting correct or need to do some adjustment?
  18. Help on Alignment setting?

bros, I did my alignment last week before i drive down to JB, after i reach JB my alignment run right side again n my steering lean aside also.... izzit the foreman did not tighten up any screw or any problem on my setting.
  19. Radiator got oil mix wit the coolant?

Why is my radiator got mixture of oil wit water? I did flush the radiator n fill it back wit water and flush it again the next day. The result still the same. I wan to know where is the oil leak in and wat is the negative thing will happen?
  20. Can RCA cable read USB?

I got a sony double din player old model type, which only hav 3 RCA connection. Can it hav any possibility to convert it to read USB port?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys....

just bought a set of sport pedals... set of 2 for auto tranny.
my problem is that the new brake pedal is bigger that the original.
the new pedal 4 have screw holes... i was suppose to drill some holes on
the ori pedal so that i can bolt em up.... but it can't be done coz of the
different sizes...

currently thinking of adding a new metal plate to the old pedal.
the new plate will be identical in size to the new pedals...
i'm thinking of welding this plate to the ori pedal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience