Search results

1. Q

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

Bro the Adjustable suspension only got HEight adjust , how about Soft / Hard ? PM me the price and also if you got Soft/ Hard price thank you
  2. Q

MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!! Miri drag is when ? confirm after 80 days? not Septermber this year ? please give more details , i need apply holidays go back .. hehe
  3. Q

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

Bro i browse online .. and i found this link for Turbo kit for civic which can generate 485HP wow! but not sure your tranny can survive how many HP . Must be crazy mod ! looking forward to your project by the way below is the link which i found 485hp Turbo Kit 2004-2008 Acura TSX K20...
  4. Q

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

Awesome project , Pic pic pic !
  5. Q

Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!! Well if your Avanza are 4AG Supercharge why not hehehe
  6. Q

Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!! Tuner are you joining ???
  7. Q

Woww.. Must be preparing for drag!
  8. Q

Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!! Does anyone here have a confirm date for 2011 Miri drag race ?? please advice , thank you
  9. Q

S2000k for sale

What's wrong with the number plate? any idea how much this car can go loan ? very interested :)
  10. Q

4G94 Mivec

Ohh ok ! nevermind , you know many mivec stuff . I got read your blog ! many useful information as well. Cheers!
  11. Q

4G94 Mivec

very sad to hear that . well we all know mivec are not famous like VTEC and of course after market parts are not that much that's why not much option to play . But really salute to mivec owner there ! just don't know why when i know this is true but i'm loving my mivec more and more , i feel it...
  12. Q

4G94 Mivec

Joe ! yes i heard MAG before but too bad we are at east malaysia so parts and skill are way near to west malaysia! But if i've any problem i will come forum to ask or pm you guys if ! very happy to see there are so many mivec around! your 4G94 using mivec head , beside that any other parts need...
  13. Q

Racing ae 86 toyota levin

:biggrin:can drive on the road ? road tax still got ?
  14. Q

4G94 Mivec

Bro i see this picture before , are your workshop name MAG ? there are very good mivec sifu ? at east malaysia not much good mivec sifu! by the way your ride is very clean! but i'm terbalik mivec do you think the hp produce will also reach 200? woww how much you spend on this ? feel so great...
  15. Q

4G94 Mivec

ok you prefer option 2 . wow 220bhp on wheel is a great hp man this is awesome! the information you provide are really useful for me! if in future i've any problem i will pm you about it . Cheers and Merry Christmas!!
  16. Q

4G94 Mivec

Thank you for your time to reply here . So base on the option above which hybrid are you think is the best to choose from ? and performance wise ? big different . so the two option above what hp does roughly do you think can reach ?
  17. Q

4G94 Mivec

Bro ! thank you for your good information provide by you! but at here very hard to get those engine! anyway i will note about this and will post up here when the project start at my hometown to show you guys here !! Merry Christmas to all forumer here! have a joyful night !~
  18. Q

4G94 Mivec

I'm not sure which model it come from , due to last time budget was tight i just get a engine kosong . Many thing are rojak inside my car . Thank you for your advice . will google for more performance parts!
  19. Q

4G94 Mivec

alright thank you for your precious opinion ! but i will push all teh way to the limit for this convertion ---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ---------- sorry forget to mention i'm doing this to terbalik engine. CK4 for Waja
  20. Q

4G94 Mivec

alright . Bro so your advice is push my mivec93 to the limit and see what hp can produce rather than try 4g94? but i wish it will also suitable for daily use , possible ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i willing to pay more to get other car than Plotong loh...wei...becareful loh..we cannot said bad about the Plotong loh..or else later kena case like the "Negaruku" loh..later kena sue cos no loyalty to Malaysia just bcos we dun wanna buy Plotong pula...kekekeke:D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience