Search results

1. W

Regarding neo cps front strut bar

I have thought of replacing the factory fitted bushes to P.u types too. Heard it does wonders for handling :hmmmm: Oh btw, siemens vdo do re-adapts back every mods done back to oem settings eh..car felt like stock now
  2. W

Actually I don't intend to replace the stock ARB because the stock ARB size is well suited to match Neo's chassis. Regarding the warranty issue I might actualy take back my words haha..just waiting for enough budget to go for adjustable. But at the meantime Imma learn how my car handles in...
  3. W

And T1R is from Japan but way cheaper. I might opt for eagle f1 d5, sounds promising :biggrin:0
  4. W

Yeap, apparently nitto neogen same price with re002 cause is from japan...damn.
  5. W

Yeap, currently opting for either t1r, eagle f1 d5 or nitto neogen since year end tire promotion is coming soon :burnout: Hopefully the extra 5mm gap wouldn't be too obvious
  6. W

Great sharing you have there. There was once I took a right 180 deg turn with half throttle and the moment i lift off, it felt as tho my car was gonna buang and then I quickly add a little throttle to gain back some grip. Hoping a change to better tires would improve my handling limits lol
  7. W

Currently for this 195/50R16 size, T1r can consider as the best in the market d as compared to the current conti MC5. Cause if I were to take 205/45R16 (more choices of UHP tires), the wheelgap will definitely increase and I wont be getting an adjustable so soon due to warranty issue. Tough...
  8. W

That was some live action you have there lol, I think the neo enter the corner too fast d..sigh nowadays keep raining very hard to practice also Iirc it has something to do with the wider front track of the neo cps that enables more understeer right. Do you think running on toyo t1r 195/50r16...
  9. W

Ahh thx for the tips. Just rmb not to over speed into the corner would be safer because I'm not so experience when it comes to panic situations -- god bless. Btw, a larger rear anti roll bar will actually cause the oversteer to be worst during lift off corner right.
  10. W

So basically the stock setup for neo is kinda neutral as long as there's precise control during cornering. What I usually do is brake before corner and slightly tap on accelerator during mid corner and full throttle after corner. Just kinda worry because I'm on stock suspension. So I'm...
  11. W

Hey there I'm absolutely sure that I'm using the neo cps fsb and many users have faced the scrubbing issues too, guess the height clearance is too little to be fitted on. I always thought that stiffer front will always induce more under steer? I have also realize that the neo lotus edition and...
  12. W

Guess its fine. I have remove the fsb
  13. Regarding neo cps front strut bar

Hi fellow ZTH members, any neo cps users here facing issues with Ultra Racing front strut bar whereby it is rubbing against the intake snorkel or the bonnet? Should I continue to use it or just remove it :(
  14. W

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi fellow neo owners, I would appreciate your advise regarding misaligned front bonnet and rear boot. Has anybody faced this issues before regarding the satria neo cps? If i go to any SC (authorized) would they be able to solve/replace the following misaligned items? Also, the stock air intake...
  15. W

Grounding Cable Kit - HKS Style

Is it original ?
  16. W

Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

Has anyone tried installing the UR rear lower bar ? Does it produce any rattling noise/sound after using it awhile ? And mind sharing your experience/feedback particularly on this bar ? really appreciate it.
  17. W

Modifications That Dont Work

May I ask, what about CAI with stock airbox for auto tranny? Works better? Lol
  18. W

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

Hardly can find any review on the Kyb rs pro as compared to gab HA tho. Both is serviceable and is made in malaysia. Hard to decide sigh. Well, I don't mind a harsh ride tho. Looking for reliability more so I don't need go thru leaking issue or any hassle in the future.
  19. W

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

Between KYB Pro RS and GAB HA, which would you guys recommend?
  20. W

New Myvi - Lagi lagi best?? Get real!

I doubt UR has front ARB for 1.5's as it already have the front ARB from factory stock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI TO ALL....

here i have one question. hope anybody can help me. actually my car is wira 1.3 but my throttle body already rosak.

so now i plan to use either perdana or putra throttle body. so which one is better and whats the different if i change from throttle body 1.3 to 1.8...

really need help. i know all u guys out there very familiar with these kind of things. so please pm me.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience