Search results

1. F

Civic/CR-X EF talk

Just wondering, what are your thoughts on the crx mugen bodykit? Stock look is already nice...mugen kit? nice? not nice?
  2. F

Guidance needed for Energy Suspension Bushing workshop

Thanks for the input..appreciate it.
  3. F

Thanks, currently im using an eibach coilover with stock absorber..as for now it's pretty comfortable..absorption feels just nice for road handling. If I change the bushings and retain the coilover and absorber, do u think it would be ok? Or I need to change to a sportier suspension. And this is...
  4. F

Ek oem bushing

May i know how long have you been using the ES bushings? Read quite good review on ES but also some bad once..ie squeaking noise after a year use... Do you maintain it (re-lube the bushings) every now and then?
  5. F

hi guys, i'm also quite interested in changing the complete set of bushings in 89 crx to energy suspension. Do any of you guys who used energy bushings mind sharing their experience regarding the comfort level of using these bushings. i understand that it do compromise some comfort to achieve...
  6. F

SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushes

hi, do you have the complete set bushings for honda crx ef8 89/90? can you pls pm me for the price and the complete set of bushings for the car. thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience