Search results

1. A

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

thought of getting a fd2r... gonna use ron 97 plus octane boosters etc...but would like to know if the engine can use ron 95
  2. A

RIP to the GTR R35 owners(crashed kuatan)

too late for advanced driver training lessons.....
  3. A

Photo Feature: THE 86 AND AE86: TWO HACHIROKUS, BOTH CLASSICS, ONE IN HD

have to disagree with you on this. well. malaysia + umw (overpriced dudes, just look at the camry) don't expect any discounts soon especially when the bookings for this car are already 100 over. wait for recon i guess. chic magnet. the only cars girls dick. sorry i mean dig are audi's. plus...
  4. A

Photo Feature: THE 86 AND AE86: TWO HACHIROKUS, BOTH CLASSICS, ONE IN HD

any news of recon models coming in? hopefully they bring in the RC or GT Limited variants
  5. A

BMW / Mini Service Promotion

206D916 what number plate is that
  6. A

A take on the Toyota 86 from an exotic angle

i wonder though this figures are based on what fuel...RON 98? with a compression ratio of 12.5 : 1 i wonder if RON 95 fuel is out of the question
  7. A

First Drive: Toyota 86 - The best handling compact FR coupe now!

yes it comes in a full manual. the one to get. this auto one is for posers.
  8. A

First Drive: Toyota 86 - The best handling compact FR coupe now!

i thought whole world got the same Michelin? which is shared with the prius...
  9. A

Recon/used Porsche Cayman-what to look for?

get the 3.4 and manual version if possible.
  10. A

Polo TSI vs 308 Turbo vs Fiesta S vs CRZ

CRZ for me but i think its a bit tight, Polo was dull. our Fiesta isn't the same thing as the European Fiesta (personal feelings), 308 Turbo great car and the choice of mine if only Peugeot service wasn't so much of a nightmare.
  11. A

Special Feature: Toyota 86 – The Rebirth of an Icon

im puzzled with the fuel it uses....can it take ron 95?
  12. A

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

lets hope the government policies might change for the next car. I can't help but actually laugh at some of the replies by the keyboard warriors here. It's plain simple. If your main aim is to tailgate everyone on Federal Highway and win traffic-light drag races. This isn't your car. For the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can any one help me???i need Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0 NA Auto ecu wiring diagram...
cos i wanna install emanage blue...but the shop at kuching here didnt have wiring diagram for 4B11.can any one help me and give me the diagram???
and,where is the ecu location???they found 2 ecu,one is in engine room,one is at passanger locker,behind fuse box.but not seem like the ecu box.cos its small...
thanks bro...........:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience