Search results

1. [WTS] Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000

Item(s): Used Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000 Package includes: 1x Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000 Price: RM400 neg. Warranty: None. Dealing method: COD. Location of seller: OUG, Old Klang Road. Contact method/details: PM me. --- Item(s) conditions: Still in use. Picture: Not real...
  2. [WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

[WTSwap] Advan RG 17" Item(s): Advan RG 17" Package includes: 4x 17" Original Advan RG Gold (PCD114.3 x 5 lug, offset +35, 8.5J all round) Price: Top up may be required. Extra Condition: I am looking to swap with another set of 17" Japanese Rims depending on design and specs.would prefer...
  3. [WTS] 17" 8.5JJ Advan RG Gold

Hi guys, I'm selling a set of 17" Advan RG rims, Gold in colour. 5x 114.3, 8.5JJ, offset 35. Price: RM4.5k Cheers.
  4. [WTS] 16" 6.5JJ 5x114.3 offset 38 Mitsubishi Rims

Item(s): 4x 16" 6.5JJ Japanese Rims - 5x114.3 offset +38 - Original Mitsubishi Japan rims (taken off Mitsubishi FTO) SOLD! Warranty: None. Dealing method: COD. Location of seller: Klang Valley Contact method/details: PM Me. --- Item(s) conditions: Refer to pictures. Picture: 16x6.5JJ...
  5. [WTS] 17" x 7.5JJ 5x114.3 offset 44 Rims

Last Call, interested buyers please contact me. Item(s): 4x 17" 5x114.3 7.5JJ Rims - BSA Package includes: 4x 17" 5x114.3, 7.5JJ and offset 44. 2x Bridgestone MY-01 215/45/17 , 70-80% Price: RM650 best price already. Warranty: None Dealing method: COD. Location of seller: Kuala Lumpur...
  6. Looking for 4-door Civic EK - B16A(M) 99-Spec

I'm looking for a 4-door Civic EK that fits the following requirements: 1. Accident-Free 2. Superb-running B16A with Manual Transmission 3. 99-spec bodyparts My Location : KL Cheers.
  7. Black RX8 WPD5757

Hi guys, i'm wondering does anybody happen to know of this ride or is the owner a member of the club? thanks.
  8. J

JPJ Roadblock in front of national stadium

Did anybody come across the JPJ Roadblock in front of the national stadium @ bukit jalil? It was there at around 10am.. :confused_smile:
  9. J

Strobes.. those who have it

Hey guys/gals.. i'm kinda wondering for those of you who have strobes installed on your ride, i'm curious how often do you turn them on? when and why? did you come across problems with them..? (in terms of : authorities, people's response, etc) cheers!
  10. Notice: Stolen Notebook

Hi, I'd just like to notify you all about my notebook stolen from my car at the parking lot of my college, right under the nose of the security guards on Monday (21st Nov. 2005). My rear bootlock was forced open, damaging the lock and also running off with my notebook. A police report has...
  11. J

Headlamp adjustment - HID

Hi, I'd like to ask what are the proper procedures in adjust my headlamps which were fitted with HIDs? Let's say my car is facing a white wall, how many feet/metres should the car be away from the wall? What's the maximum height from ground level for the beam's cut-off? If there are websites...
  12. WTB - 1 unit 195/65/15 Tyre..

i'm looking for 1 unit of the above series tire, if you have them please pm me the brand/model/price. my location, KL. thanks! edit: oops, i posted in the wrong section. can the moderators please help me move this topic over to looking for section? thanks.
  13. [WTB] Mercedes Benz W124 Front Bumper

Hi, as per topic, do you have it? please PM me if you do and let me know the condition and what colour it is. Thanks in advance, Jackie
  14. J

to the Pajero @ Bukit Jalil Condo 1.xxAM

To the driver of the pajero that turns into the condominium opposite the Bukit Jalil Stadium at the traffic light around an hour ago (1.xxAM).. my sincere apologies for almost causing an accident as I wasn't aware of the newly set up traffic lights there.. sorry for the shock caused to you and...
  15. J

Got mobile camera?

Hi, i'm kind of wondering something is that.. are there any traffic police with camera snapping your pics of your car? A while ago I was at this yellow box in front of Parkson OUG.. then felt like there's a flash from behind.. then nearby the downhill/uphill that goes towards Happy Garden...
  16. experienced mechanic @ reasonable price..

hi to all the daihatsu sifu in here, i have a daihatsu charade cx at home that was converted to a 1.3EFI engine and the car has a lot of problems that requires attention such as (drive shaft replacement, engine mounting replacement & tuning, and maybe check out the automatic transmission)...
  17. Mugen MF10 Rims

Hi guys, have you guys come across the replica of Mugen MF10 rims? if you do, mind telling me where i can go about looking for it? wanna scout around for it le.. thanks :)
  18. Wax marks..

Hi guys, I just spent quite a couple of hours washing my car clean and after leaving the car under the sun to dry, I applied a layer of wax using the provided sponge in circular motion throughout the body of my car. After that, I used a chamois and started wiping the wax (as per instructions...
  19. Rims..

i was wondering if there's anything i can do to repair my rim's on the wall side as my automatic gate chipped part of the wall off.. (the L-shape metal at the bottom of my gate whacked my rims and bounced off but the impact sufficient enough to make a deep cut/chip off part of the walls of my...
  20. Notice : OUG

Hi guys, I was just back from the nightmarket which is usually held at the marketplace in OUG every Thursday Night. Those of you who frequent this area should know of this particular road that is usually filled with cars parked left and right and it's rather dark too (there's usually a large...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to GTChannel.com, Toyota is seriously thinking of building a cheap RWD car, barely below USD16k, following their glory of the famous AE86 in the 80s and the lately drift fashion.

Nevertheless, we shall wait and see how Toyota able to produce a FR with such low cost and aiming at younger generation to own a sport coupe.

Source: GT Channel.com
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience