Search results

1. J

[WTS] Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000

Back to the topic. Bump :)
  2. J

Thanks 5115, appreciated the moderation.
  3. J

5115, Please check your inbox. I have provided you the necessary documentations. Reason I am not directly posting it up here as it involves signatory documentation of the car purchase and relevant information to the purchase. So hopefully 5115 would be able to clarify based on the provided...
  4. [WTS] Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000

Item(s): Used Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000 Package includes: 1x Epsilon Active Subwoofer BP2000 Price: RM400 neg. Warranty: None. Dealing method: COD. Location of seller: OUG, Old Klang Road. Contact method/details: PM me. --- Item(s) conditions: Still in use. Picture: Not real...
  5. J

[WTS] 16" 6.5JJ 5x114.3 offset 38 Mitsubishi Rims

Item Sold. Thanks for viewing.
  6. J

[WTS] 16" 6.5JJ 5x114.3 offset 38 Mitsubishi Rims

This sale will last for a week, if no takers then i'll be closing the thread. (7/9/2008 - 14/9/2008) RM450 is the lowest I can go for the rims, so those interested please PM me. Location is near Old Klang Road.
  7. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

bro, i'm no longer selling but only looking for swapping with another rim of similar style.. i can't edit the title of thread unfortunately.
  8. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

I have sent a PM to you previously. Thanks. Bump for the day.
  9. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

excuse me? i did not send anything to you.
  10. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

i'm running on 17" and cuz i have bought new tires, i don't think i'd like to downsize or upsize my rims. cheers mate :)
  11. J

Latest Honda Jazz in town

Akim, i think at the angle of the picture taken, it's an illusion :proud:
  12. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

aisey bro, your rims not wide enough le =/
  13. J

[WTS] 17" x 7.5JJ 5x114.3 offset 44 Rims

you've got pm. thread updated.
  14. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

kakashi_v6, my car not rx7 ma :banghead: Ahmad Didik, thanks but offset is not very suitable. jef_v6, may i know the offset for your rims? JL9223, i'll think about the wedsport, i'll get back to you later on. cheers. bumps for the day :driver:
  15. J

[WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

Sorry bro, don't think it'll fit my car.
  16. [WTS/Swap] Advan RG 17"

[WTSwap] Advan RG 17" Item(s): Advan RG 17" Package includes: 4x 17" Original Advan RG Gold (PCD114.3 x 5 lug, offset +35, 8.5J all round) Price: Top up may be required. Extra Condition: I am looking to swap with another set of 17" Japanese Rims depending on design and specs.would prefer...
  17. J

[WTS] 17" 8.5JJ Advan RG Gold

yeap, it's quite minor to me which is why i didn't do so :) anyway if no serious buyers by this week i think i'll keep them for myself :love:
  18. J

i was told it can be repaired/touched up although i ain't sure where to do so la.. hehe :driver:
  19. J

sorry for checking this thread late. here is a picture of the rim.. this one is scuffed, the rest is fine. no dents as i've balanced these wheels and checked with my regular tire shop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifus,
care to share the input of the supercharger kit provided above by powerzone..
pros,cons?
your views & knowledge will be much appreciated,thanx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience