Search results

1. L

Car Protection Needed

I am posting on behalf of minority and newbies. The above is the fine example of IZSO flexing his muscles on newbies whom ask for advice on coating. He threaten STEVEN PHENG that he would delete his first and only thread! If you were him, Im sure you will be shocked by this type of so...
  2. L

Proton Iswara

Or you can ask an experienced wireman.
  3. L

Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance...

Re: Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance. Already balik kampung? No internet access in kampung? hahaha......
  4. L

DiGi changes the Smart Plan Quota system secretly !!

For your info, U-Mobile uses the Celcom access, if your area Celcoms strong signals, then U-mobile will be strong too. Advantage of using U-mobile prepaid plan is that you can surf without limit, it only slows down a little after u have exceed your GB limit.:listen:
  5. L

Oops!? I poured Bardahl 1 into my auto tranny...

Dear all respected moderators, Izso deleted his personal attack on me posts, I asked him to be professional in his approach post. I also asked him to backdate his warning post to stupidcar was also erased He also deleted his insult on me for being 44 years old childish post. I...
  6. L

You havent seen the personal attacks by Izso, All has been deleted. So no point for me to clarify with you, if you were in my shoes, you would also had been pissed off. ---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------...
  7. L

Wah! CVKit, you have all the qualities of becoming a good well liked moderator! Correction:- He did not only deleted comments from all 3 but also deleted his personal attacks comments on me as well. Personally I dont think he qualifies as a moderator at all. Taken his job to advantage of his...
  8. L

If i were wrong, I would apologise like a gentleman But if i were victimised and being unfairly surpressed, I would go all out to straighten things out! Not bow to threats or monkey games this Izso played, in return made stupid remarks and ask silly questions after the relevant threads are...
  9. L

When I started I was worried, after running it for couple of days I was more confident and could say it works. Whats wrong with it? Whats wrong with you?:confused: ---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ---------- Now that the...
  10. L

BMW E46 Coupe (318Ci) Modding List

Yes you are right. My friend bought a halfcut but one unit W211 for RM25K All parts transferred to Malaysian registered car chasis. Because he was converting a W211 E-270 CDI into a W211 E240 He bought the E270 CDI dirt cheap RM70K, now he has a E240 worth RM120K after this...
  11. L

Widest tyre to fit a rim size

What about 175/65/15 on a 9JJ rims? Possible? Found my choice of tyres... Used it before, very silent, grips well wet or dry, thick threads on both sides, even non aligned tyres also no problem and can be used on rough muddy terrain... Its GOODYEAR GT3 ! Any comment on this...
  12. L

The least you can do is to apologise like a gentlemen! My beetle is still in bad shape, will show you when its done up... Only did the brakes, new battery, new tyres, etc already cost me RM2K Its WA reg plate.:listen:
  13. L

Im worried because its my first time experiment. Wanted the general opinion to see what would the outcome be.... On your statement of me bombing here and there, really CVKit, if someone accused you of something you didnt do, you would have reacted the same... Ungentlemen and coward...
  14. L

w124 shaking left right like boat

Dominic, You can either buy the parts and let the workshop fix them only charge labour workmanship Or you let the workshop handle it, which in turn will cost more as the parts prices are marke up. If you intend to keep the car for long, then opt for ori, otherwise, you can use sttle for...
  15. L

w124 shaking left right like boat

I am not a sifu. But when it comes to W124 problem, I think I can offer some opinion... This usually happens when the car reaches the 600,000km mark You need to do an overhaul of the whole front suspension system.... Change lower arms, ball joint, thrust arm, and a few others joints...
  16. L

Bardahl 1 function is to protect all moving metal parts, be it in engine or elsewhere. Since the power steering system and the auto transmission has also got moving metal parts, why not? I have tried better ATF, the standard ATF we are using is I think 7.22 grade Im not too sure, I...
  17. L

Actually I have a better way to flush the ATF No need to use the flushing machine as it will require 12 litres of ATF Just imagine brand new ATF costing RM40 per litre is used to drain it? RM480 bro ! The more cost saving way is by dismantling the hose connected oil cooler, both the...
  18. L

Back to the topic, Today, Im going for service my car, will change the engine oil as it has reached almost 14,000km mark. At the same time Im gonna drain my ATF to replace the standard 4 litre fluid. Wont add any additive yet, but will be seriously considering adding 250ml of Bardahl 1...
  19. L

Widest tyre to fit a rim size

The root of my problem is..... I can afford the rims.... But cannot afford the 255 tyres lorrrrrrrr ! Never even asked for the price but I believe gonna cost half if not whole, if not more than the price of my beetle... So where got meaning? Tyres more expensive than...
  20. L

Workshop: THREE COLOURS TRADING (3CT) in TTDI Jaya, Seksyen U2 Shah Alam

What workshop is that? Engine or body?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one cars in this compilation that was in a horrible condition. Purely a work horse for more than 3 years, the car was also fully washed, polished and maintained by a untrained detailer cum driver. Being a solid white car, swirls are not so visible but the paint look really very dull.

The car was covered in alot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience