Search results

1. 2010 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G for sale at RM60k

2010 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G for sale at RM55,000. Location: Ipoh, Perak Greetings everyone, here is a pristine condition Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G for sale. Manufactured in year 2010, this is a well cared car since then until today. The car is usually parked in a shaded location where it is...
  2. RENESIS VIII

Ipoh TT 2018

So, as per what is discussed in weekend/long distance car thread by Kurt, an idea of a meetup in Ipoh is formed. So, anyone wants to join? Venue suggestion? For Kurt, he will be in Ipoh from 13th to 19th February. As for myself, I am always in Ipoh. :biggrin:
  3. Discussion On Your Daily Ride

Lets talk and discuss here about your daily driven car where you use it for all sorts of task like going to work, fetching goods/people, etc. I would like to ask that will you guys use your own treasured/prized/beloved car as a daily car (assuming if you have more than 1 car) or you will use...
  4. Thoughts on possible old vehicle scrapping policy?

Seems like it has been a bit quiet at here lately and I can't think of anything much to discuss about. So, I think some of you may have heard of this topic being resurfaced again recently. What kind of thoughts do you all have on this policy? Do you think they really will implement it and if...
  5. Service Centre Not Using Their Own Product?

My story here is, my mother's Avanza had just been brought to my mechanic for an engine oil change. But when my mechanic is trying to remove the engine oil filter, he found out that it is locked very tightly and it is very difficult to remove it even when he tried to clamp it out. After some...
  6. Myvi Spring Crack

I noticed that my Myvi had cracks on both springs for the front suspension. I don't think this is normal and is it dangerous if I leave it this way? Here are some photos of it for both right and left side. Thanks for all your feedback and help. Right side Left side
  7. Brembo Brake Pad

I'm thinking of changing to Brembo brake pad for my Wira 1.5 with stock brakes. I asked a shop and they quote me RM120 for it not including installation. Any of you guys have any comments or opinion regarding these brake pad? The one that I am using currently produces a lot of brake dust...
  8. Aircond Compressor Draining Too Much Power?

I noticed that my Wira 4G15's air cond seems to drain a lot of power from my engine especially during hot afternoon. On night time, early morning or on cooler days even with air cond switched on and compressor kicking in, the power drain seems to be less obvious. Like when the compressor is...
  9. Wira Rear Lamp Question

This is just a curiosity question. I noticed that many Wira's rear brake lamp does not lit up fully but half which is on the outer side. Meanwhile for mine, the whole brake lamp lit up fully unlike those who only lit up half. Does this mean that there are 2 versions of Wira rear lamp or those...
  10. What are you driving now?

What is the machine that you are driving? Lets have a topic about What car do you drive Stories of your car What do you like and dislike about it If it is possible, do post some photos of your car (please censor the plate number for security reasons) if you are okay with it.
  11. RENESIS VIII

Weekly Fuel Price System

So, apparently it is confirmed that they will run on this new system instead of the previously monthly fuel price system. What do you all think about this new system? Good or bad? For me, I think it will be troublesome for many especially those dealing with transportation and logistics. They...
  12. Accidentally filled diesel into petrol engine

A friend asked me about this issue of accidentally filled in diesel into a petrol engine. He told me that his friend's Toyota Hiace has been filled with diesel when the engine is actually a petrol engine. In such case, what needs to be done to fix this problem? The van has also been driven...
  13. Converted Car Chassis. Is it worth it?

I'm sure most of you here have discussed or heard about chassis stiffness and rigidity in converted cars specifically for Proton chassis with high powered Mitsubishi engines like 4G63T. For Proton's case, many will agree that some of these chassis will not be able to take the stress from the...
  14. RENESIS VIII

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year to everyone in ZTH forums. I wish everyone to be blessed with good health and luck together with your families throughout this year. Hope all of you can achieve or get closer to your car goal dreams. Take care and drive safe on the road. Also, I apologize if I had ever...
  15. Myvi 1.3 manual driveshaft cover

Today, I went for a driveshaft rubber cover change for Myvi 1.3 manual. But the shop says that to change it, you must pour out all the gearbox oil before you can proceed. Is this really necessary or not? Because last time my Wira 4G15 went for a drive shaft change and my mechanic did not even...
  16. Old School Cars Discussion

Lately I got interested in old school cars made in 1970s. Thought of starting a thread to discuss about these cars. Can be stories, own experience, discussion, photos or anything related to these old cars. Let me start with this for the thread. Do you think that it is still possible to find...
  17. RENESIS VIII

Why did you join ZTH?

What is the reason? I'm sure there is a reason on why did you guys decided to register an account here in zth. For me, I joined in 2012. I joined because I was viewing nice car pictures in a thread and as I was clicking, the website stopped me and told me to register an account to continue...
  18. Weird substance inside radiator

I noticed that my radiator is always filled with these dirt substances which looked like dried skin or scale sometimes. I wonder what these things are and is it a sign of something bad happening inside the block? Are these things rust particles inside the block? I got my radiator flushed 2...
  19. Modded car for daily or weekend?

Here is a question that I would like to ask many of you here. What do you guys think about having a modded car as daily drive or have 2 cars, one for daily, another for mods? For me, I think that it is better to have a car for daily use and another for mods. My reasons would be : Fuel...
  20. What is your first car?

Just thought of starting this thread to hear on what sifus over here got to say about their own first car and what good or bad memories that you all can say about it. Hope sifus around here can share some stories of their humble beginnings with their first car and what kind of things that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Referring to the attached document, please advise what will be the most viable move given that the car is having a mileage of 80k km:
  1. replace the absorbers only
  2. replace the whole assembly and the absorbers
  3. opt out and source for sport absorbers
  4. opt out and source for coilovers disregarding all the stock assembly.
SC has been recommending to change the whole assembly and absorbers at a total cost of RM 1k which I felt that it is not worthwhile. This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience