Search results

1. RENESIS VIII

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

3 months later, coming back in again. Looking at this forum, things had quieted down a lot compared to several years ago.
  2. RENESIS VIII

2022 Teh Tarik Session Shall We?

I first got to know Parakey over here around 5 years ago in 2017 and met him in person during end of that year. His passing on yesterday is a great loss to our group of friends that was formed from ZTH forum. He will always be remembered and missed. Farewell and good bye Parakey, my friend...
  3. RENESIS VIII

Hi everyone. Long time did not come in. :biggrin:
  4. RENESIS VIII

4g13 talks

My question is, why do you want to modify your Wira 1.3? For power? Just for the fun of it? Or you don't know where to spend your money on a car? What I can tell you is, keep the engine and everything else stock, maintain it just as it is. From there, you should be able to get a reliable daily...
  5. RENESIS VIII

Buying a Bmw 330e

Ai yor, don't be like one of those limau fella and gang who join zth just to fire shots at me last time la. Chill and enjoy relaxed chatting in this forum that is getting quieter and quieter as time goes by.
  6. RENESIS VIII

Sifu Danz, I until now also don't have ZTH sticker yet.
  7. RENESIS VIII

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Yes the bottom one at front.Which one is not original for yours?
  8. RENESIS VIII

I've also equipped mine with Wira 1.6 rear anti roll bar during the upgrade. You mean front strut bar? Because front already got anti roll bar originally.
  9. RENESIS VIII

In my own case, after my suspension was upgraded into the 1.6/1.8 setup, it handled much better as in stability, steering response and lesser body roll despite looking much higher on the outside. If you look at external appearance alone, you would assume that before I upgrade, the car is...
  10. RENESIS VIII

Well, that is how the suspension was originally designed by Mitsubishi and Proton just followed the mechanical specs according to the Lancer. Even if you look at a high performance car like the Lancer Evolution II, that car is also quite high. Look at this. But as long as the suspension is stiff...
  11. RENESIS VIII

Now it looks better. I found some old pic of C99 Wira 1.8 when it was still new. It was supposed to be this high like this photo.
  12. RENESIS VIII

That looks ridiculously high. Even mine with upgraded 1.6/1.8 suspension isn't that high although it is considered as high. So, you gave them back this set of spring for a refund? Here's mine with the new suspension.
  13. RENESIS VIII

Even the size and circumference of the 1.6 spring is much different compared to the 1.5 spring. If it is the rear spring, then yes, it had one extra coil compared to the 1.5 spring. This is the 1.5 spring (old) compared to the 1.6 spring (new) Rear spring
  14. RENESIS VIII

RM8k modded Wira... A standard one at RM5k like you said is a good start especially if the paint and external body condition is good. Then spend the remaining RM3k for repairs is good to go. RM8k modded Wira is only the starting price, later still need to replace stuff which can jump the final...
  15. RENESIS VIII

RM7k for a car? Is it just a car for transport only? Point A and B? If so, Proton Wira and old Proton Saga can do. Can buy one cheap, spend the remaining money on repairs.
  16. RENESIS VIII

satria gti? putra?

Same engine parts with Satria GTi and Wira 1.8 EXi. Putra only had a few exclusive parts for its body, other than that, most are interchangeable between Wira and Satria.
  17. RENESIS VIII

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Back to your original love, but this time with 200cc extra, 2 more wheels driven and an added turbocharger. Yes, Tom did give a lot of tips back then. He was more on how to execute it while you gave an important highlight about seating position where the steering shouldn't be bumping with my...
  18. RENESIS VIII

Now is back to old times again in a Mitsubishi sedan. I still feel thankful for the tips that you taught me before about heel toe. It is almost 3 years ago already.
  19. RENESIS VIII

Time to heel toe again in a Lancer eh? Just like old times with the Lancer GTI. :biggrin:
  20. RENESIS VIII

Taking a loan to buy a car that is more than 10 years old

Yeah. And if the car couldn't be auctioned off, it will be a dead stock for them with value depreciation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody knows what is proton 1.8 radiator capacity? 5l, 6l?
i want to change the coolant to Caltex extended life.. it is sold in 0.5l per bottle.. 50%-50% mixture.. so i need to know how many bottles do i need
and how much per bottle anyway? caltex stations are selling RM16.50 each :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience