Search results

1. A

[WTS] RX-7 Savanna

nice car... free bump for u bro...
  2. new online magazine

Check this out http://www.dailylifestyles.com/archive.php It's all about foods, traveling, motoring, photography and lifestyles. Hope you guys enjoy it.
  3. A

Users of Magicar 2-way Alarm

The prices that I get is RM1400....including installation. They do a good workmanship... they explain to me the detail of the alarm functonality...etc. they do install the alarm "differently" from others.
  4. A

APEXI RSM (old type) for sale

nice item.. i've sent you sms. very interested on this.
  5. A

mods on Accord CF4

Hey Guys... nice thread.. I spent 3days to finish reading this.. hehe. Reason being I also love this car...planning to get one too...just feel that 10years old car might cost big value of money to maintain it. Anyway... Here's the diplomac CF4 for sell posting...
  6. A

Users of Magicar 2-way Alarm

Nice alarm... am using it on my kenari. Install at eureka acc. puchong. opposite Giant, next to hyudai showroom.
  7. A

Puchong Section!!

Guys, I'm working on night shift raaa tonight cannot make it. You guys enjoy~!!!
  8. A

Digital Aircon panel

You mean the whole side doesn't work? Could it be wiring problem? If you dont mind, can drop-by my friend shop and ask him to have a look. Location in Puchong. Opposite Giant. Shop name - Eureka Auto Acc. Look for Ah Sai. He's the one who fixed my unit. Good luck.
  9. A

mira,move,coure for sale!!

HI, Which part of b.Jalil? May pay your a visit. Please PM me.
  10. A

Puchong Section!!

Hi all, I'm from Tmn Kinrara Seksyen 4. Car - Black Kenari (aero) and Kancil L500 turbo (red at the moment with white front and back bumper, going to spray it to cystal blue soon) I wish to join you guys for TT session. PM me when you guys confirm the date,time and location. Gooda day~...
  11. A

Digital Aircon panel

Hey, My 1 is nice and working fine since the first day I brought and install. (6months ago) The unit only cost your about RM130, if cannot fix the bulbs just get a new one and plug and play.
  12. A

Apexi RSM blue screen

Hi, Item still available?
  13. A

Greedy, Apex'i, Fet, timer

Hi, Can yo email me bigger picture? thanks. [email protected]
  14. A

HKS, BLITZ n APEXI Turbo timer

Hi, Which part of puchong you are in? Prices negotiable?
  15. A

Julie Hoi

Even the best gal/man in this world might not work on each other. Love relationship is just a part of life...good to have but not a must. Julie, there's no one can't live without anyone... all the best. If the continetal cars boy not impress u.. then look for local car loh.. hehhe.. Perodua SLK...
  16. A

Chop Shop Item..

Hi, I want the following items: 1. Mira L2s halfcut with bodykit 2. Mira L5 halfcut with bodykit 3. Mira Avanzato seat fullset Thanks.
  17. A

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

I sent you sms. please let me know. TQ
  18. A

any sifu can help??

Hehe... sorry I can't helpout. I'm not a mechanic. Should try to find more mechanic to look at your car.
  19. A

any sifu can help??

Look like the belt is loosing. Try to tighten up the timing belt and aircond belt. It might help. Good luck. BTW, what car are u driving?
  20. A

YRV Turbo Half Cut

Yeah.. I wish to know as well. I'm asking around those halfcut shop in Klang valley... Hard to get this enginer.. prices will be around 6-8k.. depend on condition. I wonder if JPJ will approved the mod from 1000cc to 1300cc. Any ideal?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tis morning i tried to started my engine but fail !
My engine and starter tried to start but the highest rpm is onli 500rpm , its not enuff to start the engine...so the engine kept on ezezezezezezez.............

After tht i tried to press on the gas to start my engine . Luckily its works, i start my engine !

I would like to know wats the problem cause me cant start the engine propertly .... I dun think is the battery issue ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience