Search results

1. [Stolen] Wira 4G93t (BEX 7046)

Hi guys, I lost my beloved car. It is a black Wira mod to 4G93t. Was stolen at PJ, but someone spotted it the next day in Shah Alam. It was last seen driving from Kesas towards Banting. The thieves changed the number plate to BEX 7046 (from TS 135). Please call me at...
  2. [WTS] GSR Body Parts

Selling off these GSR half-cut items as i don't need them. All in good condition (see attached pictures). Buyer must provide his own transport (van, lorry) to transport items in PJ. Location : Petaling Jaya, PJ Price : RM500 Items : 1) 1x Bonnet 2) 2x fender 3) 2x headlamps 4) 2x...
  3. Common problems with Vios

Hi all, I heard from a few other Vios users that these are the usual problems (& remedies) for the car. Pls help add any other common problems that you know of. Pls help keep this thread clean. 1) Evaporator (near air filter) - Problem : Engine light comes on because the wire...
  4. Replacing Wira's Fuel Pump with Evo's

Hi, I'm currently replacing my Wira's fuel pump with Evo's. Reason is for more fuel to flow. The problem I'm currently facing is that Evo's fuel pump is ~1cm longer than Wira's, and thus it can't fit into the original Wira bracket (see pics below).The fuel hose and wire can't enter the...
  5. A worshop with Toyota diag kit

Hi guys, I've already been sending my car, Vios, to toyota for service and repairs. Never to a shop outside. Recently, I notice that a yellow colour warning (looks like a pipe) lights up. After sending it to toyota for a check, they say a cable to a sensor is broken, and the cost to...
  6. Replace Oil Seal for Engine Oil Cooler (4G93T)

Hi guys, Just a simple DIY on how to replace this oil seal (for 4G93T engine). Its location is shown below. Figure 1 : All the components. [1] Oil Filter, [6] 24mm Nut, [7] Oil Cooler, [N] Oil Seal to be replaced Things you need : 1) All basic tools (oil filter remover, pliers, etc) 2) 24mm...
  7. [WTS] Toyota Alphard 2005 Bumper

[WTS] Toyota Alphard 2005 Bumper (SOLD!) Item : - 1 piece original toyota alphard bumper (2005 model) - Refer to pictures below Condition : - Minor scratches in the middle (as shown in picture) - All hinges/ears are still good condition (no cracks) Reason for selling : - Knocked some...
  8. DIY Aircon Parts

Hi guys, Anyone know where I can get reasonable aircon parts? I'm currently looking for Proton 1.6/Lancer : 1) Expansion Valve (located with the cooling coil) 2) Aircon filter. Thanks!
  9. Wheel Alignment Doubts

Hi guys, I just sent my car for a service in Toyota. When I asked them about their wheel alignment (cost ~RM60), they told me it is only wheel alignment, and not camber alignment made. According to the officer, if the alignment is done nicely, there isn't a need for camber alignment. Thus...
  10. Accent '08 FC

Hi guys, I'm planning to buy a new Hyundai Acent '08 model. Would appreciate your feedback on its FC. Pls follow example below. Example : City / Highway Driving : 30% city / 70% highway Driving Mode : Normal but with hard acceleration km/l : 10km/l Thanks!
  11. DIY - Repair Car Seat

Hi guys, I have a small hole on my driver's seat. Anyone knows how to repair it?
  12. Repair Car Seat

Hi guys, There is a small hole on my car seat (driver's side). Any idea on how to DIY repair it? Thanks!
  13. Repairing chassis

Hi guys, Need your advice. If in an accident, the chassis is damaged and requires some "bending / straightening" back, what's the best way to DIY? I've seen work shops just hooking a metal chain to a pulley system, and slowly pull the car's chassis back. Wouldn't that cause the whole...
  14. DIY Fuel-Cut Switch

Hi guys, Since car-theft is rampant nowadays, here's some additional security. This job was done on a Proton Wira. Required items (can be easily obtained from any electronic shop): 1) Switch (single-pole, single-throw recommended) 2) Wire (thick ones, length depends on where you want to...
  15. Difference of solid & metallic wax

Hi guys, I notice that the manufacturers differentiate the wax for different paints. I'm wondering whether there is a difference between the wax for solid paint and for metallic paint. What's the difference between those 2 wax? Can I use them interchangeably (like solid wax on metallic...
  16. GSR Air-con Wiring Problem

Hi guys, My air-con just KO today, and after checking, i found that the wiring has melted! Check out the photos below. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Is this caused by an incorrect aircon fan/compressor, which is drawing too much current? Or is the problem with my fuse?
  17. Repair Wira Rear Bumper

Hi guys, My rear bumper is in a bad shape. The 'ears' or joints came off (see picture below). This means my 15 year old bumper will come-off anytime. Does anyone know how to glue back the joints ? I am keeping the joints, but have no idea on how to glue it back. Can i use "super glue" or...
  18. [WTA] Toyota Chopshop

Hi guys, Sorry for posting this thread. I guess it has been posted many times, but the search engine in ZTH doesn't seem to return any "Blacktop" matches. Here my question : I plan to transplant a Blacktop to my AE111. May I know where can i find a (or many) chopshops that sells mainly...
  19. Green Waja PEU1035 Stolen

Hi guys, My friends Waja was stolen yesterday. Here are the details : Stock Green Waja (no modification) PEU1035 Last seen in Kelana Jaya, PJ Please call 012-5605789 if you see it.
  20. 'Flying' Toyota

Hi guys, I'm driving a AE111 toyota (1996 model w/o ABS). The whole car is stock, including the wheels & suspension. The problem arises when I am driving >100kmh. It feels like the car is flying and it isn't gripping the road (using bridgestone tyres). Is it due to the suspension, or...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, hope u guys can help me wiv this.
does anyone know of any reliable sunroof shop or any mechanic which can repair sunroof.. mine is old so little loose when speeding.. besides dat lately got slight water leak la..

hope u guys able to guide me to get it repaired asap..
thanks in advanced..

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience