Search results

1. Proton Satria 1.6 1995

Color : Metalic Green Model : Satria 1.6 Plat at bumper Year : 1995 Transmision : Manual 5 speeds. Tel No. : 012-3247746 Location: Selayang My brother want to sell off his car due to preparing to get married soon. The money is for the backup purposes. The condition of the car is still in...
  2. Nokia N95 8Gb RM 1,300 (Nego)

Item comes with the original Box, Manual, CD, TV cable, head set, charger and phone. It already been installed with Garmin Navigator application for can navigate for free. If interested do give me a call at 012-3247746. Reason for selling it because urgently need money to repair my car. 1st come...
  3. Nokia N80 for sale @ RM 500

Handphone still in workable condition and items included are the car charger, normal charger and normal headset. The phone come with 256Mb. The 3G and wifi internet function are working normally and without any problem. Selling it because need money to pump in my business capital for sale small...
  4. Proton Wira Crystal Head Lamp for sale

Item is for sale and item is still in good condition. It out of the car and can plug and play straight away into your car. Price is RM 250 with installation and only the head lamp but if you want the original standard wira SE signal lamp L/R just add another RM 30 and I will plug it in together...
  5. Meter Satria 1.6 Uk spec

I got 1 satria meter 1.6 UK spec. Selling it for RM 260 nego. Call me if interested at 012-3247746 (Nomend). Urgent sale. Pic as below. SOLD ALREADY
  6. Sport RIM 15" SSR Work Emotion for sale

Urgent sale if possible by today or tomorrow. Need money urgently. Selling with the tyre front is 195/60/R15 and the rear is 205/65/R15. Selling for the price of RM 700 nego until let go. The tyre condition still o.k. can use for around 1 more year. PCD 100/114 8 holes. Call me if interested on...
  7. Proton Satria staff for sale.

Items all SOLD. TQ
  8. Interior staff for satria

GTI Gear console RM 80 GTI Rear panel with speaker cover RM 350 GTI Seat Rear and front RM 1600 Mivec seat Recaro rear and front RM 600 Satria standard dashboard only Black color RM 150 Door plate with GTI writing RM 130 Call me or sms me for faster business transaction at this...