Search results

1. Parts-Spareparts-Modified parts

Hi Y'all, I 'll introduce myself shortly... I'm Jean - 25years old - Belgium/Europe - More a JDM minded typ of person,but owned several German cars before too like Vw Golf 1 from '79,VW Golf 2 from '84 (The first models!),Polo 6N and drive as daily use a Vw LT46 160BHP version Van. I have...
  2. Want to meet Malaysian Skyline members

Hello there everybody, Let me introduce myself a'bit... I'm Jean and living in Belgium (Europe) witch is just near France and Germany. I have a hudge interest in Skylines (And Honda's Lol),because they are pretty rare and difficult to find in our regions. The month of July I'm coming to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience