Search results

1. Parts-Spareparts-Modified parts

Hi Y'all, I 'll introduce myself shortly... I'm Jean - 25years old - Belgium/Europe - More a JDM minded typ of person,but owned several German cars before too like Vw Golf 1 from '79,VW Golf 2 from '84 (The first models!),Polo 6N and drive as daily use a Vw LT46 160BHP version Van. I have...
  2. M

Want to meet Malaysian Skyline members

I went yesterday for the first time to Sunway ----> WTF :eek: I never experienced this before !!!!Holy damn... So crazy carscene overhere!! I have Kazuto Garage as guide and I'm able to take pictures in every shop witch just of course great =) ! Also met JDMautolink,really great guy with so...
  3. M

I already have given my adress above somewhere,because there already a'few members who have added me :).. I have seen quite a few Skyline already =) !! Bleu R34 GTR,the Gold R34,R32 4-doors,Supra... Hope to see some people with there cars soon !!
  4. M

Skyline Spotted!

In Klang Valley around +/- 4Pm
  5. M

Hello Y'all, I arrived this morning around 6am at KL airport... Went for a trip in the afternoon in the area and already spotted this BNR34.. Maybe from a member of here? Anyway,Feel free to pass by at Precott Hotel Klang Valley or drop me a PM ;)... Cheers
  6. M

Everything is set for my trip in the next 2days (then I'm leaving Belgium) and landing in KL th 5th July... So hopefully I see some people at TTA Sepang :) !! Got my notebook with me,so will be checking the forum all the time... See you guys soon!
  7. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members Thank you Temujin for the explanation! Thanks EvolutionZ & Frootloops ! I'm sure it will be a nice experience for me overthere and I'm excited to discover Malaysia soon... My name for FB : Capiau Jean Yves ... Hope to see some guys soon ;)...
  8. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members @ Feezdya : I'd be pleased to see you over there ! Same for other Members of course!! So are we going to meet at TTA or ...? Maybe it would be great to make a new topic on the forum as not everybody have been reading my topic here :smile: ? @...
  9. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members It's again Time Attack the 22July at Sepang ! TIME TO ATTACK! - 2012 Maybe we can gathering a meeting overthere??
  10. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members So we can do a little meeting at suria KLCC ?? Who would be interested ? And indeed,Spa Francorchamps is 1 of the beautifullest circuits on earth. Have been there a few times and it's always amazing to see! + nice forrest around the circuit...
  11. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members Hello there all', Sorry for my late reply;but was in the UK for a few days... Well ,It would be awesome to meet some members,so hopefully are there a few people who wannt's to meet me and to gather some cars up? Always nice of course! So I'm...
  12. M

Re: Want to meet Malasyian Skyline members Hi Fella's :ciao: I didn't knew that Malaysian people heared from Belgium before,as there always alot of people asking where it is (Most of them Americans) Overhere we have so many difficult laws,hence why you don't see so many Skylines and...
  13. Want to meet Malaysian Skyline members

Hello there everybody, Let me introduce myself a'bit... I'm Jean and living in Belgium (Europe) witch is just near France and Germany. I have a hudge interest in Skylines (And Honda's Lol),because they are pretty rare and difficult to find in our regions. The month of July I'm coming to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience