Search results

1. Fussion_R

Nissan Skyline GTR34 VSpec II Nur -08

i heard this car was tuned by betul-betul JUN from Japan!!! the owner bring that JUN from Japan to Guan Service at SHELL Jalan PC, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.... am I right bro?
  2. Fussion_R

Which model nissan skyline is the best?

for me I choose the GTR from R34 & R32 models.... because it has the true spirit of the SKYLINEs.... for me, a SKYLINE must be six cylinders in-line engine and it is manual, i mean manual with 3 pedals in our floor..... huhuhu... same as Evo X, i'm not so accited about it, because its no more...
  3. Fussion_R

Terengganu Drag Event 2010

hello to u too.... me also long time not talking here, even sometimes just read only... about the issue, already talking the same issue about 5 years before..
  4. Fussion_R

sdb round 4

thanks for the video bro... maybe can update the full result and time also... congratulation to all the winners, and thoose who got better personal timing also.... we all are WINNERS.... WINNERS from billions of the sperm... :driver: :burnout: :adore: :idea: :biggrin: :itsme: :slug:
  5. Fussion_R

hahahhahaa..... who are you pointing to Mr.Tasik Kenyir....??
  6. Fussion_R

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 9

tahniah to all the winners and MUSC too....
  7. Fussion_R

TERENGGANU SPRINT TEST comes again... vaneu: Stadium Ultroman, Kuala Terengganu date: i think this weekend, visit Facebook/Terengganu Sprint Test to confirm. time: ikut suka penganjur Lets come ramai-ramai to participate or just be the spectetors, the last drag before Ramadhan... my...
  8. Fussion_R

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 7

pacerohhh tok habiss, if mung layan that stupid Dragking.... hahahahaha...so your car got what number at last weekend SDB and MUSC drag? u are there or just look by the SKYPE from other planet...?? u not coming to "my place" ke bro... miss u laa bro.... :love: when we gonna krobek kete again...
  9. Fussion_R

sdb round 3

fuhhh...TT: 9 second, respecttt.........!!!
  10. Fussion_R

ContourHD - Wearable Camcorder

two thumbs up to the green cooper-s too....
  11. Fussion_R

ohh...like that ke... cannot lah if like that... hehehehee.... i'm not up to date laaa sekarangg.... huuhuuuhu.... :driver:
  12. Fussion_R

wow....Ah Kau manage tok bring the goverment to the stripes, thats a big achivement to the drag racing.... hope will atract their support, like they support the drift scene.. congratulation bro... suggestion: apa kata for the round 7 you change the 1st day for Cars, and 2nd day bikes...or just...
  13. Fussion_R

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 6

fuhhh.... DragKing Ampunk Not Dead laaaa..... feeeweettt....... dont forget to put your sticker nickname on your car... :thefinger:
  14. Fussion_R

yellow CRX JDD got 1st place lahhh last SDB class F... congratulation..... congratulation..... so, amacam the black EG from losong, ada berani tak...??
  15. Fussion_R

i know u are very busy man, thats why i quite suprise u still can join MUSC event last month, if i know u join sure go there also laaa... support the otai!!! i thought theres no saing2 join it... OK lah tuu u loose with WRP1500, that car very fast o0o0oo.... tu pun i heard u've got problem with...
  16. Fussion_R

that MBB evoIII owned by Mat Yus a.k.a Geddong, tuned by Lan Jeleyr, Garage 17 Dungun and jokie by Lan also... last event that evo got some technical problem... MatIsam: no more racing stuff laaa... already sold-out... :sleep: :love:
  17. Fussion_R

aiiyarrkkk..... that MBB EvoIII that got 1st place in the open category work at same plant as you whatttt..... so, i think you also got lots of money laaa.... tokey Half-cut lagii.... so, sure can modifite your evoII also same like that laa... or your EF9 maybe bikin just like that yellow...
  18. Fussion_R

wow... yellow_CRX...!!! long time no see.... what a busy man laaa u now.... i think Man Losong also known as Azman'K at hisworkplace also ada in this forum lahh... hehhehehheee..... hahahhaaa... i also want to be like u also laa bro, lots of money.... then only can modifite car sedap...
  19. Fussion_R

congratulation to all the winners... category VTEC 2 doors: 1) Ajip (TH87) yellow EF9 from anok buah conggo workshop, jokie by Daus 2) Yoe Racing, Kemaman yellow CRX, jokie by himself 3) Kitang white EG6 from JoeRacingGarage-dungun, jokie by Kitang 4) Aiman DAJ4o satria R3, from Kamal...
  20. Fussion_R

7. 3.2010 Fast4ward drag4fun..Kg Gajah...

congratulation to Aiman DAJ40 R3, got 2nd place on 1.8NA category and 3rd place on MIVEC category... berbaloi jgk go to race there jauh2....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys (n your GFs) and GIRLS

Be Careful! when you are around Taman Mayang area

I just want to post up and inform as many people as I can, especially those that frequent the area, the futsal court, badminton court and Ming Tien.

Date & Time of Incident: 8.20pm+/- (16th Feb. 2005)
Location: @ the residential road next to a corner house near the Badminton court.

What happened?
2 Snatch Thieves attacked a young couple and slash the girl's left hand when try to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience