Search results

1. R

Anybody tried 15x8 wheels on Satria Neo?

Sorry, need to hijack a bit. to fit in stock evo 3 calipers and rotors my current rota slipstream +35 offset can fit? pardon me cos I was looking at it and I dun think the rims won't hit the calipers.
  2. R

Anyone Interested to Buy/Swap for my Exhaust??

oic.... saw alot of them too....
  3. R

Gear Oil for manual Neo

hehe yup. good racing gb oils are meant to be super tolerant to high temp in order to ensure that the gears and working even after trashing a few rounds on track. Normal oils with lower sae will lead to like u mention...
  4. R

Gear Oil for manual Neo

yeah agree... u need to make sure that what is ur application. If u are those drag till rpm very high then a good quality gb oil is needed else dun waste ur money. btw i am using lucas syn SAE140. After the change my gb is smoother plus my clutch = awesome holding effect. hehe....
  5. R

Soon No More Protons in SG........

bro.... relax lah.... wat to do with such a stupid system here? =)
  6. R

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

yo... been a long time. Saw a lady driving a black opc neo at my blk just now... LOL almost wanted to say hi but wife is around. I just changed my clutch to the one by Works Pro 450, RM950. Now its holding is better. I am moving on to find my new rims and coilovers. Can't seem to find any...
  7. R

hmmm... try 5.1 custom gearing? Yup now in the market there is 4.8 FD but I think might not be enuff sooner or later =) I looking to get aftermarket rear lower arms to camber slightly more. btw how much is a trinity clutch?
  8. R

Where Can I Find 2nd Hand Suspension Members??

bro, your neo fixed?
  9. R

The final drive should be 4.3 based on last conversation with r3 a few months ago. Im looking to change mine t 5.1 bit hardcore lol
  10. R

hmmm.... talking about the air intake. I notice that my neo has a similar problem. It is already installed with a simota charger however I noticed quite a bit of turning.... any advise for DIY to shorten it? Hehe....
  11. R

Water/Oil Temperature?

bo jio!?
  12. R

Gear Oil for manual Neo

bro.... patience... change exos lo =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience