Search results

1. D

REVIEW: Toyota Prius C (RM97,000 OTR + Ins)

Please take note that you can't combine both outputs petrol and electric motor to get the maximum output. This is because the peak for both engine does not happen at the same time. Attached is the performance output from Toyota's website Performance Total System Output74kW (101PS)
  2. D

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #3

If you are willing to pump Ron97 using a thinner gasket or skimming the head slightly to get a higher compression ratio with the proper ignition and fueling you could get more ponies!! but I think this is slightly more extreme and time consuming to ensure the job is done right.
  3. D

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #3

Like Yong Mention Short Stroke Engines will be able to sustain higher RPM, where else Long stroke Engine would have better low end torque. An example would be if you tie a string to a rock, if you use a long string you will it harder to spin it faster as compare to a shorter string. If I...
  4. D

And it has begun..

Times are bad bad bad.. working for american firm lagi bad..
  5. D

Amazing Drifting Skillz

I guess most of us have already watch this, this clip is not in the spirit of drifting and is also in no way drifting.. first of the matter this is a front wheel drive car.. and it done in a dangerous manner which is not motorsports.
  6. D

1.8 mivec management?need advises from all sifu

U talking about E-manage ultimate? 200whp.. seriously I'm dem interested in looking at the dyno chart.. which version of MIVEC? first generation or second??
  7. D

200 on engine is it? that wan i give n take 20% edi lu.. 200 on wheel 1.6... pull till what 10k?? hahaha
  8. D

MIVEC Forged pistons

I haven't use forged but I worked in Links last time, during my holiday summer break for the fun of it. So I can say i had my fair share of experience playing with forge piston. Anyways its lighter more durable, so if you have the money go ahead, and Hi Cams isn't really that damaging or hard to...
  9. D

Stock Proton Putra 1.8

Pictures please.. just curious why did u need to transplant an engine? the other blew?
  10. D

There is not need to go for a standalone if your car is working fine with your current setup.
  11. D

MIVEC Forged pistons

Forging requires man power that is why its expensive.. but its certainly can more punishment than the cast pistons.. Ask anyone who drives a turbo charge.. if they are going to up the boost by a fair bit.. they would need it.. About performance tyres use to compare with piston.. now that is...
  12. D

How do we know if we modify our car LEGALLY?

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Just one comment after reading csl post.. please don't turn on hazard light in the rain.. that is illegal... for goodness its very distracting for other drivers.. as is natural to pay attention to it and too much focus will go towards that car..
  13. D

Carburetor Section

Guys do you have any workshop to suggest for a good carb tune up, where they use the machine to see the A/F.. cause my friend's car need a real tune up....
  14. D

want to get a skyline Gtt r34 or mazda rx8, which better?

You are comparing two cars that are of different needs and wants.. if u want all out power.. got for the GTR, u wouldn't regret.
  15. D

Dents on cars

Cool method, some one try and let me know if it works
  16. D

Dents on cars

I have 2 small dents on my car and I remembered reading somewhere in a magazine or newspaper that they are people who can push it back out without actually knocking and respraying.. anybody has contact for this kind of services..?
  17. D

turbo boost question

Like blackie said, when the load increases then the boost would come in to maintain the speed.. its the same when u see the dyno that can apply loading.. when no load to maintain certain speed we dun require boost at all..
  18. D

6A10 v6 24valve engine

What do you mean by bottom side = wira 1.6?? this is a 6 cylinder engine compare to wira 1.6 is a 4 cyclinder
  19. D

Market practice for change of ownership

hahaha, you all think quite far.. still buying 2nd hand car so how rich can my dad be... just that maybe around 60k - 70k he rather pay cash straight.. still can't afford 2 buy brand new car
  20. D

Market practice for change of ownership

Ah thank you very much, cause my dad doesn't like 2 buy with loan.. hahahaha