Search results

1. M

Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

Unable to find the exact model of my TCU. So I just plugged another TCU with the part number that I found online and is used on VQ20DE excimo. Lockup is now engaged properly without fluctuation anymore. No abnormal/error code found on other gear(s). Phew.... job done. Wondered what happen to...
  2. M

Checked the throttle position sensor - works according to the spec. no prob found Checked the throttle position switch 1) closed TPS - both sensor and the wiring is good. sensor value from the consult is good too. 2) wide open TPS - sensor and the wiring to the TCU terminal is good but...
  3. M

Yes, the throttle position is relatively constant during the "down and up" (17-16%). Just to clarify, the throttle switch you mentioned below is it the throttle position switch? which is just beside the throttle position sensor. Ok. If it is, yes, i think I'll need the test procedure...
  4. M

Thanks for your advice, 12savefuel I went to a few mechanics and each gave me different reason. @~@ Can't stand this anymore and I finally get the scan tech nissan working. Finally can read the A/T's data now. Refer to the graph I have attached(zoom to the point where RPM down up...
  5. Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

Hi all Cefiro's sifu, Just got my Cefiro A32 2.0 2 months ago. Changed the flywheel oil seal due to oil leak. However after that whenever I am constant on the gas pedal @4th gear (5% <-> 50% throttle), the RPM move down and up, repeating unless i let go the gas or press more to force it go down...