Search results

1. D

Find Your Original/Branded Radiator Here

Please quote me the price for Behr (not Valeo please) radiator for 2002 2.0 Mercedes C200 Kompressor, if available.
  2. D

Extra income !!

email / pm me the details : [email protected] , tQ
  3. D

[wts/wtt] N80

how about trade in N70 Music Edition complete original Samart set (bought in January)?
  4. D

SUZUKI CULTUS 1.3 GTi FOR 7K

mms me @ 019-465 1311 tQ
  5. D

Part-time/Full-time WANTED !!!!

pm me please.
  6. D

Post your TOP SPEED here !

S15, just after the speed cut i think. forgot which hi-way already.
  7. D

Earn Extra Cash with Online Investment

yeah, me. Please send me more info on this. thanks!
  8. D

IMPROVE High Performance Brakeline Kit

bro, pm me the price for a Satria 1.6 ( 4 discs) kit.
  9. D

-[WTS]- 4G92 Mivec Gear Box

i dont know what are you trying to show. transmission spec from 1.5 Mivec (Colt) ? But you're selling a 4G92 Mivec tranny. i see no different from any other normal 4G92 Mivec gearbox if the final drivce is +- 4.6 You might need more googling. 2.5K? good luck on your selling.
  10. D

mivec activated

Exactly what I was trying to say. Mivec is RPM activated. Unless you're on turbocharge, the 2.0 gearbox is only good at cruising where u'll save more fuel. 100km/h at 5th gear should be below RPM3k. But to get the Mivec kicking... haiiyaa.. u really need to 'tarik' real long. I said this...
  11. D

mivec activated

Agree with ADVAN because I myself was using the very same gearbox last time. Now that I changed to a different gearbox, Mivec even kicks in at 4th gear which was almost impossible last time.
  12. D

mivec ECU for sell

what's the code number? do u accept trade in? i'd like to trade my 2910 - ralliart ecu with yours. quote me a price please. thanks.
  13. D

Fvcking Brothers......

Penang? Megamall (Pacific) got one shop. u pusing one round megamall and before u reach traffic light, look on ur right. sure can see one.
  14. D

AFR questions

I've got this from my Autometer AFR manuals: .. provided the O2 sensor and AFR meter is in working condition .. "When the engine is at heavy load, the monitor should indicate rich. At cruising load the monitor will appear to be bouncing back and forth between rich and lean. This is normal...
  15. D

Microtech

I got one noobie question here. Is the map sensor u're selling universal ie: its application. In other words, can I use it to replace my stock map sensor on my Mivec? Or do I need to find different harness to suit the 3bar map sensor? If it is just plug n play, u might have a potential customer...
  16. D

Would safc(II) affect the ign timing???

it's great to share info among car enthusiasts here :) stroker-kit, my car is nothing to shout about. no turbo. stock 1.8 mivec oni :( but i must say that the extra 200cc with a hi-compression mivec pistons is not something that stock ecu would love to manage hehehe. hopefully the safc n...
  17. D

I couldnt agree more :). With the help of an air-fuel ratio meter (yeah i know its not accurate but at least I've got a rough idea wether the engine is running lean or rich), I've increased the pressure up to 52psi at WOT and -ve the SAFC around 6-10%. The engine is smoother and responsive. Have...
  18. D

i think -ve will lead to timing retarded lah. anyways, good luck to you in sarawak man. i believe the safc can be tuned on straight as well hehehe.. as for me, i might need to set everything to zero before i drive the car to kl for tune up. aiyyaa... that will be somewhere in next few months...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Civic 96 specs convert to Civic 99 specs

Hi Guys,

Anybody know the pricing for conversion of a stock 96 specs Civic to a 99 specs Civic as shown on the link? Mine is totally ori 96 specs without any modifications yet....

I just want the exterior of the car to look the same as the pics there.
Can anybody gives me the rundown of the things/parts i need to change and the prices incurred?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=59378
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience