Search results

1. 4A-GZE prices??

hi guys, i'm doing some research on the prices of 4A-GZE halfcuts.. be it AE92's or AE101's would appreciate it if i can get some info of the prices n where u guys saw the halfcut, especially u guys which always frequent halfcuts. another thing is, are there any 4A-GZE 'enjin lantai', and...
  2. A

need info..4A-GZE halfcut prices??

hi guys, i'm doing some research on the prices of 4A-GZE halfcuts.. be it AE92's or AE101's would appreciate it if i can get some info of the prices n where u guys saw the halfcut, especially u guys which always frequent halfcuts. another thing is, are there any 4A-GZE 'enjin lantai', and...
  3. [fs] 4g13 Mmc Efi

complete 4G13 MMC EFI system for sale. -comes complete with wiring,ECU, manifold, injectors, -extractor right up to the flexible -airbox with all the rubber hosses. -basicly just Plug n play for 4G13 n 4G15 engines. RM 550 nego. serious buyer only. please call 012-682 3034...
  4. help needed on TOYOTA MARINO (E-AE100)

hi guys...does anyone know or has contacts on where to get parts for this car. i'm looking for stuff like front and rear lamps, front windscreen rubber moulding and etc....wanna repaint the car... its a year 97 model running on a 1.5 litre engine. hope u guys can help....been looking high...
  5. Brand New Potenza G111

SOLD!!! 4 pieces of of this tyre for sale type : POTENZA G111 size : 195/50/R15 condition : brand new location : self pickup at Kajang, Bangi, Serdang or Cheras area. contact : 019-6977902 pictures: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/apexi3016/DSC01510.jpg...
  6. To all Atis owners....

hi guys and gals.....has anybody changed your altis rims to 17 inches rims. Can you all give me your experiences with ur rims...besides the esthetics...hehehe one more thing, is it true that altis runs on PCD 114.3? what profile tires do you all use and how's the ride like(compared to stock)...
  7. Fixing adjustables

hey guys n gals.....anyone tried installing adjustables by yourselves?? i've been going through some web sites n it does'nt look that difficult(if u had the spring compressors n all)....easier said than done...hehehehe...but has anyone actually done it??? :ph34r: Hopefully mr ninja_iga can...
  8. supercharger

hi guys....can u guys tell me where to get a nissan march supercharger? and how much also...... thanx.....very much.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,

if you are visiting anyone staying at arena green(if i am not wrong) near the stadium bukit jalil, if you have to leave your car outside the apartment...remember to becareful....

i heard there's a series of cars' windows smashed and things inside got stolen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience